Reviews for Phoenix Rising
CynthiaAndromeda chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Nice story so far. Hope your success thrives even more when it comes to writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
You're awesome. I understand. If you ever need a friend whatever, Im here. I really like this story.

Amy Virtue
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
This is really good! Do hurry up and update! Quite a good attempt at being British yeah? But your either English, sottish, irish etc - not british. There is no such thing as a british accent. Norther, Southerner etc. but never British. Britain is England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and everywhere in between. So no definite accent. Another thing, if your going to go from a English, or british perspective, say Holiday, yeah? I do have a reason about telling you this, I am infact a English/Irish resident of England - so yeah! Nice story - Update!
sam chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
i really miss this story. Please come back to it, this story is one of my favorite.
Fictional History chapter 21 . 10/6/2011
Thats okay. I look forward to the new chapters in a month or two!
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Um... Unless Aunt Charlotte doesn't know WHAT the camp really is, why the heck is she warning Annie to NOT tell her friends the truth about where she's going? Demigods DON'T rank as 'muggles'. I mean what's 'muggle' about a large group of kids who have GOD blood mixed in with their human blood? *lol* They have to be higher up in the magical food chain than simple witches and wizards. *lol*
WeAreWhoWePretendToBe chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
Good for you yo take a break, writing should never become a chore. I've often felt that way before. Just remember, there are people waiting for you to come back with another amazing chapter(that's me waiting!).
AKAAkira chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
Aw come on, you couldn't've just written what happened to Annie in the ten seconds? Ugh, cliffhangers.

(On a side note, did you mean for the entire last section to be italicized?)

I dunno if George kissing Alicia would be considered important...but you're probably going to prove me wrong just because I said that. So, let's see what you come up with next.
Garbouw Deark chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Yay! Great chapter, as usual. Question: What will be Annie's part in the Tournament? Will she be just a helper, a participant, or will something completely unexpected happen?
Zhenzhen87 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
trelawny is probably a daughter of apollo. i hope the mist covers up what happens
Cookie05 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
Great chap
Garbouw Deark chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
Great chapter! Thank you so much for the update! And curse you so much for the long wait!
Cookie05 chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
Great chap
i-want-a-jet-pack chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
lovely chapter and how did you know i was a chick and not a gay guy (wich i have no problem with)
Garbouw Deark chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
Dang, I thought Hades wasn't evil.