Reviews for Castlevania: Rise of The Dracopires
anon chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
It's good that you posted an author's note explaining how you're updating, but it would have been wiser just to upload all chapters in the order they occur. Then you do not cause confusion.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
stop re-posting the same chapter to bump your story to the top. its not even that good to begin with.
Numbervania chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Hi... Why is it whenever this story gets bumped to the top of the Castlevania section owing to an update, it's the repost of the chapter Tales of the Boogyman and the Bonehead? That's happened like three times now, not sure what's happening, thought you should know.

Thanks for the story, please post more when possible.
PuddinPandaLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is quite an idea you've come up with. Dracopires...I wonder if you are the first person to think of this combination.

I'd have to say I partially agree with sweetmonkeyluv. This really doesn't have not a lot in common with the game franchise. It seems to pull bits and pieces from various fictional universes.

The name Sapphira obviously has direct influence from Christopher Paolini's "Inheritance Cycle." The concept of Dragons also seems to stem from there. Wormtail comes from "Harry Potter." Baby Godzilla is inspired by the famous Tokyo Monster, No? Calvin and Hobbes reference in Chapter 3.

But it seems like all of the characters are Original Character(OC's). They don't fit in with their supposed character's personality.

Although the writing is somewhat choppy in some parts, it holds some promise. Mostly the abrupt scene changes, the lack of depth from each character, and the lack of description is what holds it backs. For example, in Chapter 3, it would have helped if we, the readers, could really see and feel the emotion. Eric's mother turning and returning from being a vampire was a great idea, but the lack of description dulled the idea, turning it into something dull, boring and ordinary. You are great at using similies to describe things, but too much of them, and the story becomes dead, losing the power to hold reader's attention.

One thing that really catches my attention is the use of vocabulary.

-compsognathus

-archaeopteryx

-simultaneously

-messianic

-baffled

-enzyme

-mitochondria

Since this really is more of an Original story, with all of its OC-like Characters and such, It belongs on Fanfiction's sister site

Puddin wishes you a happy new year.
Darkfairy102 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Great chapter! I only have one nit-picky thing:

When you said: "Baby Godzilla opened his mouth and breathed fire and busted open the cell door." The word "and" was over-used. Maybe make it like this: Baby Godzilla opened his mouth, breathed fire, and busted open the cell door." Just a suggestion :)

D.A.G
sweetmonkeyluv chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
this stuff you write is garbage! it has nothing to do with castlevania!
Darkfairy102 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Dracopires, eh? Great idea Wish I'd thought of that. Great story!

D.A.G