Reviews for Torn between One
Adelle John chapter 20 . 12/16/2018
Omg that was a great story I love it
CassieRaven chapter 20 . 3/28/2017
Please let there be an epilogue!
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 7/25/2016
This story is beautifully written. The concept of it makes sense if one has watched the original anime in the 90s but damn wouldn't that anime have been a tad more fun if it were more like this?! hehehehe
I wanted to cry at the ending. I understood to a certain extent where she was coming from but she just wanted HIM all along, and it was never as perfect as the ending when all was right in the world(when he accepted everything and became his true self)...
Although Mamoru was had good perspective on the whole 'future daughter' thing in the manga, in the original anime; he was a total inconsiderate a**!
On to the seq!
hateme101 chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
I love it but I feel like they made up to fast. What she did was really bad. I get in a way she didn't truly cheat on him but at the same time she did especially giving away her in virginity and to me that's crossing a line. But it was still a great fanfic
Serenity312 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
This was GREAT. Apart from some grammar errors, I really enjoyed reading this :)
mary228291 chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
très belle histoire, l'écriture étais super, j'ai vraiment apprécier, bravo à l'auteur
anburukia chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Amazing story, love it, stay all night reading it,
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
2 things
1) in 19 you used shields instead of China
2) is Puu not plu
Amydali86 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Whoa this story is great. Except for some of your misspellings/ word choices, it pretty readable
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
This rewrite was awesome and amazing, and the ending was beautiful!
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
You never told us what happened with Chibi-Usa. I would love for her to get a talk down to. She needs one in this story.
Mzmiami chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
this is a great story really didnt think i would like it but made myself read it, and awesome. made me laugh, cry and mad lol chiba usa needs a good beating lol and i read and watch the jap and english so i understood the diff of moonlight knight and mamo chan.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Love it
usagi-chibiusa chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
sorry just checked a review I wrote to a few people and I saw one I wrote to you saying "can't read your stories" when it was supposed to be 'can't wait to read your other fanfic's' haha sorry :)
Tracer Fallon chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
One of the most fun fics I've read, LMAO! **moar! (I'm adding sweetmajo10 to fav authors);

I'd taken months off from and am just catching up; what a fab finish! Wouldn't mind a pt II, though it's not needed (Mamoru making Chibiusa stay at Hotaru's led me to believe he'd keep his priorities straight).