Reviews for The Simple Things
Pretty good.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
cute!
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Lovely. Everyday life mixed with one of those moments you never forget, even years later. It makes perfect sense that Sherlock's not a good kisser, but what an opportunity for John to suggest some practice!

Personally, I don't think John's gay; it's simply a matter of not being able to resist that amazing white-hot mad brilliance (and the rest is pretty nice too!).

Excellent work. Thanks for posting this.
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OH. MY. GOOOOOOD! This was great, I loved it! It was short but so so sweet, I think I have a cavity now :3
aniala chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is one of the best little ficlets I've had the pleasure in reading for quite some time. Great characterization especially. Thanks for a great read. Something to be proud of.

P.S. Exactly how I think Sherlock would smell
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
And John thought, oh.

I wonder what he thought after the 'oh' ~smile~

Nice fic...well observed. Loved how you picked up on what John would have smelled on Sherlock as they were close.
Catgr chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
And John thought, oh.
IShouldBeOverThis chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Adorable! Just the way I like it.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
SO CUTE! AHHHH! LITTLE HEARTS EVERYWHERE! Hehe! Great characterization! Adorable idea! 3
yellownovella chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
haha, that's so obvious. I think it's hilarious when people paint sherlock as some kind of sex god, when I always think that he'd be the most awkward thing ever.

Of course John would love him in spite of that 3

Wonderful job!
uhmm chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh.

Haha - lovely bit of John/Sherlock there! I loved it... More soon?
Eliche chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very nice. :D
Takaouto chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was so sweet I just want to hug it. And you. Possibly. XDD Uncertain!Sherlock is my favourite kind. :)
stoddard t. dempsey chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
beautifulllll, as always.

i'd tell you to go die, because i'm jealous of your writing talent, but then that would mean i wouldn't be able to read more of your utterly fantastic stories, because you'd be dead, and i don't want that to happen, so i'm not going to tell you to die. hence.

hm.