Reviews for Destroying the world
HeetherandtheBabes chapter 10 . 3/25
You should write another fanfiction that picks up where this one leaves off. It's a good story. I really enjoyed it.
HeetherandtheBabes chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I really like and enjoy this plot. I feel like you did a good job portraying the characters and their reactions.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
The ending here is a hit and miss as well. It clearly says "In the morning Victor joined them for a while..." yet only a couple sentences later Chris says "Go to sleep" and Wyatt says "Sweet dreams." What did an entire day go by in those few sentences? Just saying, consistency is a friend when writing a story.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
this thing with the arcturus demon is crazy. What makes it unbelievable is the fact that he shows up out of the blue over a decade later. How could he know that the Chris who killed him before just so happened to be back now? He could've killed Chris when he didn't even know he had magic long before this. I like a nice drama point but you cant just insert a demon looking for revenge and have such a weak back story to support it
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
the storytime bit was too long and drawn out, especially since you basically just summarized the last few episodes of season 6 which most Charmed fans would already have seen
mayawene chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Thanks
brendafay chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
more please
sabichou chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I love your fanfic it's one of the best I read sincerely !

I have a question what is the past of Chris with Telbat ? I want to know yeah I'm curious sorry

So I loved reading this fanfic, I love your idea, I love how you write, I love the fact Chris didn't forgive easily, and I want to hit Piper for her stubbornness and stupidity !

I just have one regret the end is too fast, maybe because I loved it I read too fast, I don't know...

Well to conclude thank you for this fanfic and see you soon ;)
sabichou chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
OH MY GOD ! I love it ! and your future changed is just awesome ! I wanted to review earlier but I just couldn't stop reading, that is made my mother crazy but anyway

THANK YOU ! I finally found a fanfic with Chris who hates his parents, well I don't know if he really hates them but at least he won't forgive them easily like the serie or all the fanfics I read

So I thank you and now I go to read the sequel so see you soon ;)

PS : sorry for my english I'm just a poor little french who is not satisfied with french fanfic with Chris "
cjstar01 chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Nooooo! I finshed it!
"Were did you get your powers from" asked piper
"Wyatt"answered chris so easy. Piper turns to wyatt.
"Not in this world"
"What?"
"Ok let's sum it up here good wyatt met with evil wyatt and they merge. But befor that evil wyatt gave me my powers back. So like I said befor, we are still bros evil or good." Chris said while fist bumping wyatt.
And that's how the story ended.
Black orbs. Wyatt laughing at it. What if he did laugh, piper would totally freaking out.
cjstar01 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
(I'm chris)
I hate you all! Well not wyatt, he told me the truth.*fist bump wyatt* we're bros in all worlds *then I rage quit out the door only to be stoped by some wierdo in our house who we soon learn is evil wyatt from a whole nother world*
(I'm me now)
See what I did there?*smirk*
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Ok I'm breaking my rule of not reviewing on the first chapter but I have to say this, what the hell is going on!? Why the freak does chris doesn't habe powers? And why the fuck are we freaking out! I'm going to need everyone( chris) to calm down.
Ok I'm done. Next chapter!
Q chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Excellent fic. Seriously, it was satisfying compared with some of the others I've read. Well done!
Phoenix chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Ending seems rushed but good. You should do a sequel!
mclaughlin chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I thought the ending was a bit rushed. It could have been either longer or include an epilogue.

You didn't seem to have any type of confrontation between the sisters, Leo and Chris. This would have made the ending be more in tune with the characters and the story itself.

Surely they would have wanted to know how Chris got his powers (as they didn't get what you had Wyatt say. ) and have Chris lash out/finally tell them exactly what he thinks of their so-called decision to exclude him from his destiny and explain that both he and Wyatt will never again trust them nor be around them as family.

I really enjoyed this story - so please don't think I disliked it with my review. I just think you could have given this its proper ending.