Reviews for She Flies with her Own Wings
Walker77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow really ur leaving it there ahhhh have to have more have to know if she kills herself, please cont when u have a free min. If that exsists lol
SparkleQ chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Congratulations! I voted for this story and I am delighted to find out that YOU were the author. I just knew it. Its not a surprise - I love your writing and hope that you will one day, come back to this story because its really a wonderful story line. keep writing - I'll be looking forward to all your future writings!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
JOHNNYB YOU ARE MULTI-TALENTED I LOVE ANYTHING YOU WRITE YOU HAVE A TRUE GIFT THANK YOU
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwww that was really good. I liked it alot. you stories always me smile and laugh and sometimes get a little teary eyed.
masenobsessed chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was amazing and very clever. I can see how it won. You're very talented darlin!
dweissa chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
congrats!u totally deserved that award:)
CandyCanesFly chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
One more chapter please. I feel like he's some sort of magical being too and I really need to know!
sweettweety chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Loving this already )
ChaoticXistence chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
FANTASTIC! I would love to know what Bella decides to do at some point. Hoping you write another chapter at some point. Congrats on the win! Well deserved. xx
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hi JB;

I loved it! I think you should do another one to just finish it up!

Take your time...I would never want you to burn out!

take care,

Marie

twicrazreader...your favorite stalker I hope!
flowershopp chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awesome story - you have an amazing talent!
ForeverRobnkris chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Continue with this story, please please, I seriously like it
Sammiee chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ah! It is absolutely fantastic! You have yet to dissapoint John!
scarletnight456 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hey Johnny!

i first read this o/s on the enchantments contest

and somehow i knew this was yours!

good job on winning btw.

i loved this story!

too bad its just a o/s...D:
AlexaET chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh wow, I never read one shots, but someone told me this was too good to pass out, they were right! Amazing, hope one day you give is the other half of this story!

I wonder if Bella will ever remember Edward if she decides to be human, would Edward have to make her fall in love with him all over again? I wonder...

Thanks for writing,