Reviews for She Flies with her Own Wings
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Thus was really neat. I would live to see another chapter. I would like to know what Bella chose.
baruka athena chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Just a quick review to tell you that this story was beautiful. I loved it all the way through. And I am amazed at your ability to write from a girl's perspective (I know I have loads of troubles writing from a guy's).

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
webiegirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
hell J. that was really a kick ass o/s !

i am not big on o/s b/c i always want more, and this is the first thing i have read aside of twbb of urs! so i really must say ur

i do hope u follow it up one day w/ one more chp. to see what happens if and when she kills her self, can she go on w/ life w/ out her brother?

JLalways chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
A lovely sexy fairytale! Roman remins me of Emmett!
wht it do chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
dammm...i lyk dis stry shit iz ht...yo buddy ikw yu dnt knw me nd all but do me a fvr wen i says keep wrytn pah-lez!…lol
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was truly a wonderful story. I would love to read a second chapter sometime, just to see how everything plays out for these two.
BrightEyedStranger84 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Walker77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow really ur leaving it there ahhhh have to have more have to know if she kills herself, please cont when u have a free min. If that exsists lol
SparkleQ chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Congratulations! I voted for this story and I am delighted to find out that YOU were the author. I just knew it. Its not a surprise - I love your writing and hope that you will one day, come back to this story because its really a wonderful story line. keep writing - I'll be looking forward to all your future writings!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwww that was really good. I liked it alot. you stories always me smile and laugh and sometimes get a little teary eyed.
masenobsessed chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was amazing and very clever. I can see how it won. You're very talented darlin!
dweissa chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
congrats!u totally deserved that award:)
CandyCanesFly chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
One more chapter please. I feel like he's some sort of magical being too and I really need to know!
sweettweety chapter 1 . 11/2/2010