Reviews for She Flies with her Own Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
PLEASE do one more chapter pretty please
Dil9 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved it:) I hope u do continue it:)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was really good! I liked it, and I'm happy you won. Thanks for sharing. :)
LOVEtoREAD22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you. How could you do that? How could you just stop? I was like I have no fucking clue why I'm going to read it but I was like. O well, and then it got all good and I'm like I love this. And then you just stop. How could you do that? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? That's why I hate you. If you add on to this story I.

P.S. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. Unless you make another one than I will LOVE YOU

P.S.S. I HATE YOU
o.may86 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Usually i dont read one shot storys, but this kind of enchanted me :)
You should consider, someday, on continuing this story.
scarlet232 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
please continue!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it goddess of love found love so good so romantic thank-you
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love it!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely amazing and sweet! I'd really, really love to read some more about them
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it was amazing! I think it would be great if you just write another chapter, the end is perfect but another one would make it more perfect. So... I hope I will read you soon on this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story is very similar to another on . It's called, “Cupid's Grandaughter.” You should check it out some time. I'm not accusing you of plagiarism, but the whole concept is near identical. Still, you have an amazing story in the makings here.
rubell chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oh, i loved this...truly hope you continue some day...actually rec'd over to TWBB...figured i would start easy with a OS before reading a multi chap fic...
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I started to read this story 2 years ago but i never finished it until today when I found it. i just wanted to say that it was amazing and if you were ever considering writing a sequel?
LizzyCullenxx chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ahh holy shit this is amazing! I'm so sad this is just a one shot but still beautifully written. You are my me favorite FF writer!3
Nathlia Gouveia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hi, i just wanna say that this story is beautiful!

I really loved.