Reviews for She Flies with her Own Wings
o.may86 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Usually i dont read one shot storys, but this kind of enchanted me :)
You should consider, someday, on continuing this story.
scarlet232 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
please continue!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it goddess of love found love so good so romantic thank-you
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love it!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely amazing and sweet! I'd really, really love to read some more about them
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it was amazing! I think it would be great if you just write another chapter, the end is perfect but another one would make it more perfect. So... I hope I will read you soon on this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story is very similar to another on . It's called, “Cupid's Grandaughter.” You should check it out some time. I'm not accusing you of plagiarism, but the whole concept is near identical. Still, you have an amazing story in the makings here.
rubell chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oh, i loved this...truly hope you continue some day...actually rec'd over to TWBB...figured i would start easy with a OS before reading a multi chap fic...
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I started to read this story 2 years ago but i never finished it until today when I found it. i just wanted to say that it was amazing and if you were ever considering writing a sequel?
LizzyCullenxx chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ahh holy shit this is amazing! I'm so sad this is just a one shot but still beautifully written. You are my me favorite FF writer!3
Nathlia Gouveia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hi, i just wanna say that this story is beautiful!

I really loved.
twilightgirl1989 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow this is an awesome story! It has the potential to be great! I hope you continue it! :)

TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great story! Although it definitely can be labeled finished, I'd love to see it totally completed someday.

vgabz chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I usually don't like reading one chapter stories, but I made an exception because I enjoy your writing and this was seriously amazing. I was so engrossed in it. I REALLY think you should continue this story because this left me wondering what happened next(:
enter SMILE chapter 1 . 1/13/2012