Reviews for She Flies with her Own Wings
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great story! Although it definitely can be labeled finished, I'd love to see it totally completed someday.

vgabz chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I usually don't like reading one chapter stories, but I made an exception because I enjoy your writing and this was seriously amazing. I was so engrossed in it. I REALLY think you should continue this story because this left me wondering what happened next(:
enter SMILE chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE! omg i love it
angelburt84 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved it I hope one day you continue with it
cloisginnyharrypotter chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh my how I loved this O/S

Wonderful
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Absolutely beautiful
spacioussky chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is truly incredible. I love the Cupid twist and the fact that both Edward an Tanya were human. Great job!
Emiily-RobertCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was AMAZING! please please PLEASE! continue with this story! or I will cry, and you don't want to make me sad do you? :P PLEASE! 3
Ifer Lynn chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was short but fanfriggintastic! I do hope you decide to add to it soon. Its too much of a great concept to leave alone.
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
As always your writing astounds me. I love it. Not surprising at all that you won an award/contest for it.
Lil Q chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Review: I usually don't like one shots but this one was very interesting, though I think there could have been a section between the beginning of their relationship and the end of the story. It would have been interesting to see the growth. Despite that minor flaw, it was very well thought out and written, and I am not surprised it won an award as it was very creative and original. I very much enjoyed the ending, which let you assume what happened next. Excellent work.

Rant: OH. MI. GAWD. THAT WAS... ! I MEAN CUPID? SO COOL! AW EDWARD AND BELLA TOGETHER LIKE THAT, THO THEY'RE DIFFERENT, JUST UNGH! YOUARESUCHANAMAZINGWRITER!

A truly wonderful one-shot. Keep up the good work.

~Lil Q
XlaraC chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was quite interesting to read - I wish it had been longer.
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love (:
sukker-for-romance chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You really do have a way with words.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »