Reviews for A Prince's Lesson
SapphireMarbles chapter 1 . 10h
Oh my gosh, the ending! My feels.
Banana pancake chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love you!
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I want a sequel x(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Dude, you're an amazing writer, you know that?
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Thanks for this. It's so rare to find Serei no moribito fic.
Kasanra chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice story! I just finished watching the show and wanted to read what else there was. This was a nice follow up. Thanks for writing!
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I remember watching this years ago, like yourself. When I saw this fic in your profile, I was curious how it'd turn out. Actually, now that I think about it, it seems vaguely familiar (and perhaps I read this a while ago when I didn't have an account), especially the part where Chagum asks about what happens to the leftover food. Still, I think that you've done an excellent job, and I love the little implications throughout. The ending was a nice touch as well, and brought a smile to my face. Now I feel like watching all the episodes again!
astrid chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
write MORE!
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh that was amazing. Very in-character for the series, and I absolutely love it. There is hardly enough fanfiction for this series, and barely half of those have decent grammar. Superb!
GuardianEnzo chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Really nice job. I love to see more quality fiction for Moribito, especially involving Chagum.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
There aren't many things written for this fandom, so I'm happy to read this.

I like how this is more of a reflection on things rather than something intensely action-packed like the anime/manga. After he goes back to the palace, things around him remain the same, so of course he will think himself strange since he has changed. It's nice that you wrote about that, and I love how he gets to see Balsa again! Lovely job.
Coryx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Not a fandom I know much about, but one I like very much. :3 And this fic, as far as I can tell, is very well-written. It's not spectacular, but I'm not putting it down, either-it's wonderful, just doesn't quite have the emotional "kick" that would make it awesome.

I say four stars. :3