Reviews for The King's Bride
HeyiyaIf chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
The Persephone mystery, huh? Good one :)
Also, if you don't know the song 'Yes, Anastasia' by Tori Amos, you should listen to it. It fits this story very well.
galaxia94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love your story, and the way you express Sarah's character, strong but shy. Its perfect.
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVED it. I think it was perfect. The detail was amazing enough for me to see everything. Just beautiful. The emotion and reality as well as fantasy of the situation were beautiful. Nice work :)
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
awesome. just awesome.
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Loved it!
wizzcat chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh I liked this! Loved the image of Jareth quite literally hunting Sarah. Very nice.
Kagura chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I'll be greedy all I want, so there! Hmph!

You know I love your work.
Mac Ceallach chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was sweet, and hopeful, and really pretty. I loved the chase, and the simple fact that Sarah had no clue how to surrender. Thank you for writing!
MidnightCat99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I can't for the life of me figure out why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's so good! The plot and ending are great, and the writing is seriously some of the best I've seen in a fanfic. Awesome job! (:
fearmelovemex chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
His arms tightened momentarily. "You are mine," he growled in her ear. "That is what you are. You are my prize, my wife, my queen, the mother of my heir. You are my sun and moon; you are my greatest blessing and heaviest curse. You are mine, beloved, and I am yours. We will never be free of each other."

Beautiful. Perfect! I love this story, it's different than what I've read but really well done. So magical. :)
Aquen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Quite a good little one shot, I liked the idea and concept behind it and everything was very vivid and nicely portrayed, a bit quick but hey, it's a one shot!

Nicely done!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 11/6/2010

- Oh, hooray! You get it. Fantastic. So many do not. The only way commitment works is by surrender by both parties. Women, with all our hangups, take time to learn this, but Men are born with it. When we finally do, it is glorious and everlasting.
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved the Hollow Kingdom Trilogy. This was a good story :)
Surelady chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was a great oneshot! I love the 'Hollow Kingdom' book and totally agree that it's compatible with Labyrinth. The only quibble I have is that there was a bit of an over-use of the endearment "precious". Don't get me wrong, I love it when he calls her that but if he seemed to be saying it nearly every time he spoke to her. But anyway, the story was terrific and well-paced. Thanks for posting!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This... was awesome. And epic. Awesomely epic. And whatever you crossed it over with, I want to read it now XD

I loved the story! Keep it up,

~Yumi