Reviews for The Pissed Prince and the Perverted Pauper
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
I loved this story so much!
shunikki chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
love it
lilgurlanima chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
i read the last two chaps! as always they can't tell jokes... but i wonder how they got along while they were traveling? oh well, at least it was a happy ending for everyone!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Awe 'wipes tears from eyes' I have enjoyed this story and I will read your other stories you have. 'Sniff' This story was so beautiful!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Yay! This was a good story I loved it so much! I can't wait to read the epilouge soon! I'll be waiting!
Arad D. Hunter chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
I CANT BELIEVE IT!

WHY DID IT HAVE TO STOP WHEN IT WAS GETTING TO THE NICE PART T.T

anyway GREAT fic 3
lilgurlanima chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
they are now caught! but it's nice to know that eiri and shuichi are together... how are they gonna escape kitazawa?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
omg! The truth finally comes out! Please update soon I wanna see how this works out. 'puppy eyes'
lilgurlanima chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
i wonder what truth hiro is gonna say to sjuicji... is it about the gender fact or some other?
spiritgununicorn chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
I am in love with this story! I can't wait to read more. Bloddy Kitazawa, always so evil. Lol.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Holy shit~! Oh how I hate you, cliffy. Please update soon I wanna see what Hiro tells Shu-chan~!
sexuallylovino chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
THeir either going to tell him

1) he's princess(u duh)

or

2) He's a boy... err, yeah
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Kawaii~! UPDATE SOON! I wanna see how Eiri and Tatsuha work things out.
lilgurlanima chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
as always tatsuha makes a fast move... but eiri rally should tell that he is a prince... but what will be his reaction if he knew that shuichi really is a boy?
lilgurlanima chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
well seems like the first day is falling for each other... i wonder how will everybody get along?