Reviews for The Black Wings
misseleanormae chapter 13 . 3/1 that's how she knew Raphael is a name of an archangel..good job..I love your writhing :3
Aster Sapphire chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
"Where was a prostitute when you needed one? Whenever he didn't want one, then there were suddenly ten or twelve getting mugged or assaulted by their johns. Life wasn't fair. At least to him."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I agree! Raph's introspective moments make me laugh too!
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
...Well that escalated quickly...I should really be going to bed now, but screw it. I'm reading on! Onward to the next chapter!
crystalbluefox chapter 15 . 12/1/2012

You got me all out on the seat right now, and I only rarely feels like that! No wonder that this story won so many prizes! It's amazing!

I'm hungry for more and God, I hope that there'll be more soon or I'll cry hard, especially if you've abandoned this story. That would hurt me a lot.

You're and amazing author and I do really hope that you'll continue writing this, 'cause leaving such a good story would be a really big shame. I've read too many stories there all have been good, but where the author suddenly had dropped the interrest and just outly stopped writing on it.

I really wish that it's not the case here.

Thumbs up for you and ten out of ten golden stars from here to you.

I can't say it often enough, but you're an amazing auther!

Keep it up the good writing!

Love & Hugs

Crystal Blue Fox
tmntlover2013 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Avis chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
I laughed my way through this. Nice writing style, aside from a few minor errors, just overwrought and angsty to the point that it's actually kind of funny.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
its like a more humorous version of dantes inferno
WebMistressGina chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
0.0 You killed Leo! You Bastard!

And here I thought this was going to be a teenage, growing pains angst and you kill Leo. Well...just like April's diary, I'm obviously now hooked.

If I hadn't said it, I really do like how April and the guys are played here. I think I've gotten so used to reading about TMNT that I forget they are only teens, who do stupid shit with their self-proclaimed older sister who ends up getting sucked into all of the insanity.
livi-love chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
Reading fanfiction in bed is such fun.

I love how you portray Raph.
Mondhexe chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
So Leo seems fine and Raph is going to grab his shell back, sounds a bit like the whole bring back Buffy thing. And now Raph spirit is sruck in the great beyond. Played Dante recently liked your Charon best.
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I've read this story twice, so far, and it's like holding up a crystal to the the never see the same thing. This is stark, and sad, and brilliant. Finish it, please.
dondena chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
So is Don dead or did Raph just hurt him? Didn't quite understand the ending of this one.
MammonDaughter chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
I reread the last chapter and do you know what I realized, Lilith had every right to be pissed off at Adam. "You will do as I say and serve me as do the animals' my ass. Lilith, I'm with you all the way. Nobody has the write to dominate others like that. Does the term slavery come to anyone's mind?

As with chapter 14 it was well written and really drove into the pain that Raph is feeling now. It's really fun to read a story based of a kid's show not be so kid-friendly anymore. Keep up the great work.
zenonaa chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Aw... Raph wanted to share an egg with Leo? Cute.
angelsweet2011 chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Things story is morbid and interesting at the same time. I love it! I hope Lilith dies for what she did to poor Leo! (May he rest in peace.) Keep up the good work and update really soon.