Reviews for To Stop Hurting
anya frost chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I totally get it, but i love your story, Im a cutter 2, trying to stop 4ever, its so hard.
jasmine chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Your story made me cry constantly because I am in a similar situation... It started two months ago,and weren't that frequent but after a few weeks I started cutting deep and my best friend found out last week and made promise to stop... I agreed but its so hard! I feel numb all the time and the reason I started cutting because it got to the that I could only feel pain or nothing at all eventually the pain faded as well... That's when they got deeper... Do you have any advice to save me from myself? I'm numb again...
PandaFanGirl304 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I love how messed up this! Are Clare and Eli, like, goth's or something? And is her Dad cheating or is the mom just crazy?
iloveedegrassi chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
My heart is basically broken after only reading 4 chapters. I love this.. in my mind I kept on yelling at Eli to find out sooner as to what Clare was doing to herself, thank God he found out, I was dieing, hahaha. Great story so far!
ambermarie3 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
I have delt with self-harm issues as well so good for you for not pushing your limitations. this is a great story
MorganBella13 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I think this story is amazing. I am also currently dealing with self-harm issues and you're right. Writing about it or reading about it is triggering. But the story is well written and I can't wait to read more. :)
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
um. . . its good i gess
Kira2667 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Honestly, I don't know you, but I admire you all the same. It's really brave to write about and explain something so personal. While I can't say I understand, I wish you the absolute best in everything you do. Good luck, be strong, and enjoy your future fanficcing.
Kay chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Please get better with the SI! I also si, but am trying to get better (: I know how hard it is dear, but it won'talways be this way!3 lotsofloveee
BlueAndBlackAngel chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
i know how you feel i tried to write a story about it and ended up crying...
sym0nay chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
You're doing a great job! Update soon!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
I love it. A piece of advice. Try to make it so that Eli goes through stuff, and Clare is there for him. Just a thought.
ebo579 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Can't wait for more!
Elielieliobsessed chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Moremoremoremoremoremore!
autredufantome chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
LOVED this chapter. You really know how the set the mood for this setting, and I have to say I'm addicted to it! Keep it up :]