Reviews for Hair of the Dog
BloodInTheNile chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Ok, I absolutely LOVED this story :'DD and poor little Lyndworm babies and Dean :'(
ccase13 chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
The rat nightmare is about the creepiest thing I've ever read. Poor Dean was so sick and then the babies healed him. It's no wonder he felt too bad to kill them. The Winchesters would never be good at killing baby monsters, even the tough Campbell grandpa and cousins wouldn't kill the baby shapeshifter.
Coragyps chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Aw, this story was great! It even had a message at the end there, about Dean being no worse as a hunter even if he *is* a little softer than John ... plus mostly I'm a little relieved that things worked out. Thanks for sharing this I really enjoyed it!
daleaikman chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Great story. Sorry that they had to die but at lest Dean didn't have to do it.
Arianna Galloway chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
lol good ending! im really glad the snakes just died on their own :) haha i like how the doctor said "in the ear" and dean didnt catch on :P
Zinfer chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
yay! cool story _ way to finish what you started and I look forward to any other supernatural stories you conjure up
future mrs.wayland chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Hahaha that last line from Sam, that was just amazing! Loved this! Great final chapter of a great story!
zuimar chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Darn, I'm gonna miss this story! Wonderful ending though, sad to read that the 'little dudes' are dead, but I'm glad Dean didn't have to kill them. Much love for Bobby in this episode, he really got through to Dean!

Thank you for your regular updates, I really enjoyed reading your story!
Nana56 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Loved that last line. If Dean was all touchy-feely about stuff, maybe he should be bitch for a while. lol

Feel bad the little ones starved to death. That was yucky, but Dean didn't have to kill them, at least.

Great fic. :)
laily.spenstar chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
That was freakin' awesome!It's a bit sad those two little dudes die in the end,but better than having Dean kill them off.I like when Bobby have a heart-to-heart with the needed a father figure and Bobby steps in him!Love when he says Dean is more like his I especially love the last sentence,

"Does this mean I'm still 'bitch' or do you want to have a go?"
mzz chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
What a lovely story, thanks!
moira4eku chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Well, I tried to leave a review for ch. 11, but ff wouldn't let me! Anyhow...I do believe you have Dean to a tee. He has a huge heart but suppresses it because he believes it's the manly thing to do. I felt badly that Dean felt he let the lindworm babies starve to death, not much he could have done to save them. I loved Bobby's description of Dean, that he's more like his mom than his dad (in looks and disposition). Thanks for the great story! I look forward to your next one!
moira4eku chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
It is kinda sad that Dean will have to kill the beings that helped him heal better. I'm sensing Dean is feeling guilty about that. Looking forward to the next chapter.
masondixon chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful job here throughout the entire story. And a very good ending. It was SAD thought, but realistic and sensible. The babies would have died without food and it is awful sad thinking of them thinking that they had found their Mom and then dying anyway. Worms, snakes, lizards...I don't care what they were- THAT WAS SAD :(

But Bobby came to the rescue as always and said all the right things in just the right way. Bobby is so right for these boys:)

And the ending was good also, with Dean admitting to Sam how he really felt. And realizing there was nothing wrong with being the way he really was.

And I can tell you straight out: I would have been very, very happy to have been able to look after that "pretty, pretty..awesome ass."!

Thank You for your story. Greedily, I hope you write another one soon.

Thank You.
Noninone chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
OHH LOL I just understood what Tom said befoe leaving. I was going to ask you, but I got it now. LMAO.

No Sam, you'll always be the "bitch" XD

Aw Bobby was awesome!

Excellent ending. Love it!

Bye!