Reviews for Hinges of Fate
thamker chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Great story. I found it yesterday and read it whenever I had free time, It reminds me of Tim Mcgraws song don't take the girl.
Jj chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
I mother ffin LOVED the ending!
Teeeeem Seth chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Well this ff was fucking amazing!
Jessie1221 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I just finished reading the whole thing and I thought for sure Edward was going to die. I was so close to tears my sister was looking at my like I had lost my damn mind. That was an amazing story. Will you write a sequel for Emily's five wonderful days? Thanks for reading this.

Yours Truly, Jessie Wings
btlmotormouth chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
i love the outtake but i wish you could have continued this story to include some of it. I loved this story.
hecatemoondancer chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
great story!
MyOwnSun0704 chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Lov It

I couldn't stop reading after started... That was yesterday LOL

Very Good!

XOXO
ashleigh-robyn chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
This story was awesome, your an amazing writer i actually cried a few times! is there a sequel to this story with emilys five amazing days? :)
fearlesss16 chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
I was so scared that this would be a unhappy ending :-) such a good fic never read on such as this before well done loved it :D
mrs moonie chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Bella was still dumb as someone comes to my door with that excuse i would've called them a cab or triple A.I would not have left the house under any is no way in hell edward should have let bella leave the house.
xXElleGurlXx chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
YAY! What a beautiful ending. I like you.
xXElleGurlXx chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
...Wha...?
sexymama25 chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
You've got to be kidding you can't just leave me hanging like that. Come on update soon I love this story.
VampsGurl chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Oh man... I really hope Edward doesn't die.. Mad and Bella will not be same if he does die.. I kinda wished James would have died, but being locked up is second best he can now rot in jail like his father.
xXElleGurlXx chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Ahh! You're making me depressed! It doesn't help that I'm also listening to depressing music while reading this. He better not be dead...or else...I will be angry. :P