Reviews for Good Intentions
PyqaFanGirl chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I...actually wanted to cry after reading this...I...can see it in my head, the way Leonardo looks heartbroken and I can actually feel his slowly dying heart in him...Ezio you bastardo!
Little.Miss.Fortune chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
So sad! *sobs* The whole story is beautiful but I was waiting the whole time for Leonardo to figure out it was Ezio or for Ezio to come clean. Stupid Ezio! He can kill people like that but he can't confess his feeling for Leonardo! I wonder if Leonardo actually feels the same way about him though, It might end their friendship if he found out it was Ezio and didn't feel the same way. I'm sorry I'm thinking way to much into this. I hope you decide to make a sequal or another EzioXLeonardo fic! :3
OpheliaRisen chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Aaaw, poor Leonardo! And stupid mean Ezio :I

This was so beautifully written. You capture Leonardo's quirky personality so perfectly.
TheMissingSpiral chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aww! I spent like two hours reading the first chapter and you're not going to continue it? :C Sadness.. I highly enjoyed this chapter, even though it was really sad.. I feel bad for Leo..Make things better! D:
azure feathers chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
A gem among much disappointing rubble.
taybey chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So beautiful, yet so sad!
ChevelleSaiChu chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
The way you write is so passionate...loved it.

But the unfortunate ending was unexpected
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
ah soooooo gooood! OHMYGOODNESSILIKETEARED!

fAV LINES:

"And what is that?" Ezio asked, his brows furrowed.

Leonardo gave him a self-deprecating smile. "How lonely I am."

make me go AWWWWWWWWWW u

ok so now to start makin sense, your writting is fabulous, sexy sex scene, creative plot aaaand you made leonardo shave (i like the beard but sometimes you gotta SHAVE IT OFF). this toats-ma-goats needs a next chapter or i'll cry because OBVIOUSLY leo and ezio NEED to get togethah (mhmm). love this, luv ya, keep on the keepin on
Ralai chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
It was very sad that ezio didn't tell Leonardo about his fellings.

I think that is the bad end. I want leonardo to be happy, especiali with Ezio. If you can, write 3 or 4 lines, with Ezio who kissing Leonardo and telling him about the Carnivale.

It would be the greatest ending.

Please, answer on my review.

I'll wait.
Alora05 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is stunningly wonderful, and much more along the realistic line of what i imagine would happen if this was cannon. Though, it does not stop me from wishing that Ezio would just grow some balls and tell Leonardo!

Beautiful.

x
budchick chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hey, I came across this story and I had to drop a note to tell you that I liked your writing! While I can understand Ezio's reasoning, I still feel for Leo - this ending is near heart-wrenching. Authoress, is there any chance of a sequel to resolve this?
TRlove chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love this story so much I just read it over and over and over and over...

A version of the story would be amazing from Ezio's POV also! *le HINT* :D

But great story. Seriously
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
My goodness but this was AMAZING! So well written and such a good plot. I would say I couldn't put it down except ... it ended ... and there's no sequel ... why is there no sequel? Please make a sequel ... it was a wonderful story and Ezio needs to tell Leonardo so they can be in love and happy .. please?
Anonosity chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh Leo. Oh Ezio. ;3;

This makes me sad. Especially the part where Leonardo says, "It makes me realize how lonely I am."

This is beautifully written, and written in such a way that the canon-nazis don't have much to fight with (congrats on that). It makes me want more... But as a fellow author, I hate the pressure to continue (it always comes when you just /can't/), so I'm not gonna be a whiny bitch here.

OH EZIO, OH LEO. ;A;
chancake chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
D: bawhh! Ezio is so silly :I ...id hate to be in leonardos position... is there going to be another chapter? :')

i love your writing style, and ill be waiting eagerly for a new update~!

Cake. x