Reviews for The Glass and The Floor
Sara Dobie Bauer chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
"trapped like a pale, elegant insect." Sooooo lovely :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Ha. I was speed-reading this and somehow missed the line which stated that Mycroft's left.
As I'm reading the description of John and Sherlock getting together, My eyes were wide and my brain was screaming 'BUT MYCROFT is WATCHING!'
Haha. Whoops. Great story though. Beautifully written.
tigersilver chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh, brilliant!
Azure Cielbleu chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Uh... At the start of the chapter, it's specifically mentioned that Mycroft's in the room...
*awkward silence*
tvandel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
demonkatgurl17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Omg sooo fucking hot and yummy _ absolutely loved it!
Lectorem chapter 1 . 2/4/2012

ah... where have you been all my life?
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very hot. *adds to personal canon*
lolathimble chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hmmm. Yep. Cheers for the pr0nz. Sexy, sexy m/m pr0nz. :)
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was so, so sexy, but most importantly, it was perfectly in character. That seems like it would be really difficult, but you did a great job managing it. I love the hell out of this story!
mumbling mice chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my god. That was GOOD. That was really good.

First of all, it started brilliantly. You were consistent with what happened in the show, and John's emotions were brilliantly executed. It made sense, it was very fitting to his character... I just really liked it.

And then that sex scene. Holy shit. I usually don't read slash. Honestly I find it a bit awkward. But THIS. Good God. THIS. It was just... perfect. It really was. I don't want to sound like a creeper, but it was fucking hot, too.

I think my favorite part in the whole thing, though, was this line: "John sticks his fingers in his mouth, coating them with saliva before sliding one into Sherlock, who arches up off the floor, babbling something about how he can tell by how John takes good care of his fingernails that he's an extremely competent doctor."

It's just so... fitting. He WOULD say that. Oh my god.

I love you for this. It;s just brilliant.
millypink chapter 1 . 3/4/2011

really good!

fan girl heart attack i loved it
Shay Blair chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was so sweet... This is what should have happened in the show, you captured the characters perfectly and the way you had the same beginning as the episode but included John's thought process was brilliant. An extremely enjoyable read, I dearly wish this was canon.
neverenuff chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
WOW! So frantically Hot & Intense! This was fantastic. :D
minlin chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This, other than the sex, was rather how I felt John would react to the explosion. At first when I watched it I thought maybe he was just in shock, but then he should have freaked out later. The yelling and slapping seem much more realistic.

And great sex scene by the way!