Reviews for The Escape Plan
I am a broadway geek chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Oh my god! I know it's been a while since you've updated this but PLEASE THINK ABOUT CONTINUING THIS! This has me on the edge of my seat and I really want to know what happens! Please?!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
continue this please! hurry on D
MrsDalek chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This story is amazing :D
I can't wait for the next chapter! Damn cliffhangers.. :D

Keep up the amazing work,
MrsDalek
Melina chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Oh please write more this good... No is brilliant SJ against the Master finally someone has seen sense and written Something awesome. I congradulate you most sincerely.
Melina chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Nefor chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Well written. (Minus a few small spelling typos.)

You should keep writing this.
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Give us more!
VHunter07 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
OMG I've been looking for a good Master SJA fic FORVER! This is awesome! Please please PLEASE tell me you're continuing!
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Oh poor Master . . .
Artemis Holmes chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
SQUEE!

Love this, so glad you've updated :)

Theta Sigma
Scarlet chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Lovely!
Velvetpru'd chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This is amazing, please, please continue!
Naron Daylane chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, I love it! Please contuine!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*headtilt* Hmmm...

The three current Doctor Who shows are(as you know) The Sarah Jane Adventures, Doctor Who, and Torchwood. In this order, they go from lighthearted and oftentimes fluffy, to dark, gritty, and at times downright nightmarish.

This could be doable, but to keep with the SJA, the Master would have to go light on the torture.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
GalifreanGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love this and love anything with the master. Hope you continue this as i cant wait to find out what happens next