Reviews for A Just Reward
Yankeegomera chapter 1 . 3/14
Ouch! I'll love to see what our very slypery potions master has planed for Harry...and for the wonder boy to kept his memories!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
this was dark and somehow that made me love it...
WildIce22014 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Brilliant oneshot _

It was short and very creepy. The atmosphere is wonderful, the mystery is supsenseful and the ending was well timed. Unbelievably, dark. Just another reason why Snape may be a fallen hero, it doesn't change the fact he is indeed not a nice man.
awanbiru chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
My, my, my... Nicely done. Very naughty but without the actual naughtiness. You're a very, very clever writer you know.. Favouriting the story. Yup... check! Submit.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really like ech 1964's ideas for continuation. Please write more. I would like to know how Harry and everyone else reacts if he were to wake up, say in the woods without his memories and then they all try to find out who did what to Harry. Especially if Snape "helped" with the investigation. What ever you do, please write more.
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Yikes, Snape plans to rape Harry after all he's done? What a bastard, has he no idea what damage he could do. I would agree this is hot, as it's the implied rape to come of someone who won't be able to defend themselves or even bring their rapist to justice.
Skreech chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh.. ho.. oho... woo! This was HOT. In a very implied way. cool.
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Thanks for a nice read! This was well written and original. Keep it up:)
ech 1964 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Nooooo. This cannot be the end. I forsee several chapters of disbelief (sprinkled liberally with slash, BDSM and eventual respect) as Severus comprehends that Harry loves the idea of disappering.

Option 1) Of course, being oblivated and thrown back to the "wolves" after 72 hours (or 60 now) would be vintage Severus. Harry would not understand his NEED (read instinct) to seek out Professor Snape for "closure". (evil laugh)

Option 2) Acceptance of Harry's true wishes could lead to Harry's lengthy absence and eventual reintroduction to the Wizarding world -either as himself or "someone new". Just the possibilities of who Severus & Harry's new friends and family would be is mind-boggling.

Does this relationship become monogamous, or a hidden affair or ?. This plot bunny has so many places to go.

blossoming art chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oooh...that's rather chilling. I find your Snape to be more what I imagined the book-Snape should be. He is spiteful and quite cruel in this, and I like it. Kinda made me queasy, but it was very well-written. Thanks for sharing :)
Basill chapter 1 . 11/2/2010