Reviews for Replaceable
patriciajohns42223 chapter 38 . 5/24
I spent an insane amount of time online today re-reading this fic yet again. I love it just as much now as I did the first time I read it. I just wanted to take a minute and say that I am glad you're still writing this story. I will be here reading and appreciating your brilliance no matter how long it takes between chapters. Thank you for finally giving us all "the kiss." I thought the date and following kiss was the cutest thing and I can't wait to read more. :)
Calmzone1 chapter 38 . 3/3
such a great story, worth any waiting :)
Niki chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Great as I remember
Famingo chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
I found this from Gleefinders on LJ and just had to say how much I enjoyed this. The story is interesting and fun but not too terribly over the top. The changes in the football team are fantastic and the boys are really awesome. I think I'd like to see a little more of Finn interactions and maybe even Burt confronting him about his past behavior. I also think that Kurt should tell him about how he's feeling not that he and his dad have gotten so close again, but that's just my opinion. I'd love to see more of this storyline when you get the chance. Thanks for sharing!
InuFanJinx chapter 38 . 8/6/2014
This story has been perfect. I've really enjoyed it and I'm truly looking forward to the next chapter!
CrystalHarnden chapter 38 . 7/21/2014
I wish you had continued this... :(
Maybe2Morrow chapter 38 . 6/2/2014
I love this story to pieces! Read it all in about 2 days lol. I can't wait for more :D I hope you update soon!
musme chapter 38 . 4/2/2014
so sweet, and cute and lovely

I love it
thanks
think-pink-jess chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
Love the story can not wait for the next chapter.
karagh chapter 38 . 3/3/2014
eeppp I missed this story! so glad you updated! cant wait for next chapter. In all honesty nelson is making me nervous not making his move yet
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 38 . 3/3/2014
Yay! First Kiss! erm, well... third. But still! Yay!
midnightsun198 chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
this was a hard chapter to read but as i was reading what Ella said playing on my music player was 'It Gets Better'
renthead315 chapter 38 . 2/28/2014
Hi! I am so glad that another chapter was updated, I really love this story it is so amazing! One thing I was kind of confused of in this chapter was the name of the diner. In all of the previous chapters it was called Barb's and in this one it was Nancy's. I wasn't sure if you had noticed that but I thought I would let you know. If you ever need someone to Beta for you I am more than willing.
Carla888 chapter 38 . 2/27/2014
Hope you got that deal in writing; Brains are notorious for going back on their word!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 38 . 2/27/2014
Awwww, adorable, and awesome, and every other positive description starting with A