Reviews for Replaceable
Awesome hope it not forgotten and will have more ,I will check back often to see
Penny chapter 2 . 6/6
You should really finish thisī¸
annette-ella chapter 39 . 4/7
Great Story
19missybaker63 chapter 39 . 2/4
I just found this story again and spent the weekend reading it. I love this Noah I wold love to know the rest of the story. Does the bad guy get caught? What happens with the baby? How does everyone handle Kurt and Puck? But I realize it's been a year since this was updated. Are you still writing? Have you abandoned this story? I've really enjoyed it.
leylinjan chapter 39 . 6/6/2017
Really sweet. Love it!
LvSammy chapter 39 . 4/25/2017
This is awesome...i dont ususally read puck/kurt but this was really good i loved it. I hope you continue this id love go see more. I know real life can throw a wrench in your life and plans do i hope you have time to work on this at some point it is pretty great
Sad sad kitty chapter 39 . 2/16/2017
One year and 47 days without an update...please update soon! This is one of my favorite stories for Kurt and Noah! Don't give up on this please!
Gleek2007 chapter 39 . 1/25/2017
Please update as soon as you can please lol This fic is soooo good !

Despite some little grammar and spelling mistakes, the story is really well written and built.
You did an amazing job on this, really !
I really hope you'll update soon (:
SciFiLvr13 chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
More...please.
lizzyaml chapter 39 . 6/20/2016
cute I can't wait for when you post the next
mandymacca chapter 39 . 6/10/2016
I love this story so much!
It's hard to find well written stories where the characters stay consistent over time
And a lot of authors have abandoned their Pukurt stories or just moving on to other fandoms. I'm glad you're still going.
I just re-read the whole thing, as I usually wait until there are a few new chapters before reading, as otherwise it's so disheartening getting little bits of a story you really like.
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Airrissaid chapter 39 . 5/7/2016
This is wonderful! I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 39 . 4/18/2016
NOOOOOOO you cant stop there!
ppppppppllllllllleeeaaassssseeeeeeeee update soon!
deangirl1985 chapter 39 . 2/2/2016
Just finished, and this was the best. Hope there will be more or another part to add on! Much love! :D
deangirl1985 chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
This is SO PRECIOUS! I'm not finished yet, but this whole thing has been SO GOOD!