Reviews for Replaceable
lizzyaml chapter 39 . 6/20
cute I can't wait for when you post the next
mandymacca chapter 39 . 6/10
I love this story so much!
It's hard to find well written stories where the characters stay consistent over time
And a lot of authors have abandoned their Pukurt stories or just moving on to other fandoms. I'm glad you're still going.
I just re-read the whole thing, as I usually wait until there are a few new chapters before reading, as otherwise it's so disheartening getting little bits of a story you really like.
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Airrissaid chapter 39 . 5/7
This is wonderful! I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 39 . 4/18
NOOOOOOO you cant stop there!
ppppppppllllllllleeeaaassssseeeeeeeee update soon!
deangirl1985 chapter 39 . 2/2
Just finished, and this was the best. Hope there will be more or another part to add on! Much love! :D
deangirl1985 chapter 28 . 2/1
This is SO PRECIOUS! I'm not finished yet, but this whole thing has been SO GOOD!
musme chapter 39 . 1/30
I love it very much
Thanks
titania2811 chapter 39 . 1/14
AMAZING
KioshiUshima chapter 39 . 1/9
Guh. These two are so freakin' cute. Thanks for all your hard work!
glad Kurt told his dad who Finn really is. Now the only reason Burt would prefer Finn to the other jocks is he wants to date his mom
DivaDi103 chapter 1 . 1/7
Hi,
Only just discovered this story today (very early hours of this morning) and have spent the rest of the day reading the entire thing! I am totally hooked and look forward to further updates.
It's a really engrossing story line and I look forward to seeing how you resolve everything.
Thank you for a wonderful way to enjoy a sick day.
Regards,
Dianne
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 39 . 1/5
haha awesome
WithLoveManny chapter 39 . 1/4
More... God, some of the grammar is off but your thoughts are clear so I have no trouble reading this and following your ideas and I just adore it. I love Kurt (and I have the shirt to prove it lol) and I love the protectiveness in Puck character and I love the Nathan twist to make him a real knight in shining armor instead of Beauty and the Beast kinda story... I anxiously await your next update
REJ624 chapter 39 . 1/3
I'm so glad you are back! They have finally gotten their date and it was perfect. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
MaidenZorriah chapter 39 . 1/3
Awww! I love your story! It sucks that all this is happening to Kurt in such a short amount of time... he just can't catch a break. But I'm glad that he's got people to depend on. Its different for me to read a story where Kurt is still on the football team and that they like him, but it's a lovely difference! I love it! Finn...well I never liked him much. Like at all... so I might not like him anymore than I usually do in your story. Anyways! Good work! This story has made me smile and cry along with them. I love it! Keep writing!