Reviews for Where There is Love There is Life!
twlightbella chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Edward and his daughter Brittany and Bella and her nieces and Nephew Merrick and Madeline and Mereith.
sammieanne chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Please, please update soon, it will be one year soon since last activity. I love this story dearly would love a happy ever after ending...
sammieanne chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I am a new reader, I am sad, this story has not updated in months and it ended after so much rambling. Edward and Bella the children; their relationship could have covered so much of what was actually written,that did not happen instead a very beautiful story spoke of every breath taken, every mode even Paul the driver. I want this story completed, don't you, we the readers are alway at the mercy of a wonderful story teller, when a story is starded and never finished especially a very good story, it takes weeks or longer to leave my heart.
sammieanne chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Thank you, such a great way to introduce Edward and Bella. update soon.
sammieanne chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I know Edward will show up soon, you have not updated this story in so long we the readers will probably not see a romance develope between Edward and Bella. This story is sad and so real I'd love for the end to be a happy ever after. Update soon, please complete this story, so rarely does a story with real life happenings get completed this is a rare gem of a story, please complete or publish.
midnightblupuppy chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
please update soon
maggs987 chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
i barely ever review on stories and i feel bad about that but i absolutely love this story and i can't wait for the next update! please continue with this story its amazing and i would be really upset if you gave up on it.
edward'sbella17 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
fantastic story please update soon
taylowendy chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
OMG! Yeah, hi! That was hot! Too bad that they got interrupted. I would have loved to have seen where THAT little interlude went. When you have kids, things can change at a moments notice. But, I can't wait for things to get even more hotter or even explode.

Again, another awesome update. Can't wait to see where things lead and progress. I'm also curious to see what happens to Emmett. You have definitely given him a different spin in this story.

Excited for more to come!
taylowendy chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Hey Hun! I can't remember if I thanked you for the wonderful shout out at the AN of ch 15. Thank you SO much! I'm glad that you liked the review. As you have probably noticed I have been sort of away from everything fanfic related. The last year has not been kind to me and I have been dealing with some personal issues along with my health. I'm on the mends now but I am not sure if I will be returning back to the fandom as I was previously. I'm kind of enjoying the quietness of things as of late but regardless, I'm still around reading your fantastic story and will share my thoughts (love).

I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I have to say, I'm dying with curiosity of what Tanya is going to do. This should be interesting! I can't also wait to see how Bella and Edward's date goes. This slow burn is killing me! I can't wait to see how things progress with those two or should I say six. Haha! Keep up the excellent work and feel free to send me an email to my personal email addy.
XHellokitty99X chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
Nice update... Please update soon!
lilmstran chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
Lahragal chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
When you have kids, it is always something to cause someone to get cockblocked. Looking forward to the next chapter and perhaps a few more bases being rounded.
gbeatty chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Oh my! I absolutely love this story. I just started reading it and couldn't stop. I love the characters. I have always loved Bella played as a strong woman

Great job. Keep going, I'm hooked.
robfans chapter 17 . 5/18/2012