Reviews for You Didn't Eat Your Gun
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Whoa. I didn't realize until I reached the end that that was all one chapter. I like it so far.
Bookworm1955 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Come on please, please, please finish this story. I'm groaning here in frustration, I finally find a Stargate/NCIS story I like and ...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
there was an oddity with that office btw. On the show itself, the area wasn't seen due to a door that was always left open (to briefing room). But in the menu (the dvd menu for the season where he is SGC commander) you get a rendering of the office before it zooms to the desk. On the wall, is an extra display frame (that is never seen in the actual show). It holds a blue medal, well, a neck medal. I always thought that was a Medal of Honour that wasn't shown in the show because they didn't have a prop one.

Think I read an interview with one of the prop guys from NCIS that stated they borrowed the actual medal from a recipient for the two episodes that featured one, since you aren't allowed to make fakes of it.
OCMichael chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
It's been quite a while - when will we see more?
OCMichael chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Impressive detail.
OCMichael chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Excellent!
OCMichael chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this.
don1234 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
OK, Gibbs is getting fixed. What now? Please finish this story. I like it.
don1234 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
I just got around to catching up with this and it's excellent. Please finish it.
FORD B chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Very good read and well done on everything. I can see the little changes with the NCIS episode here and there, but I have no problems with it and enjoyed the story alot. Looking forward to more.
zeilfanaat chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Caught up on this one. Great story so far!

Looking forward to more!
cooper1911 chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
"He has a shook up bruised brain and internal injuries." LOL

Poor Gibbs. I thought he got off easy on the show. Your story makes much more sense especially regarding the head injury. Darn, no more chapters. Hurry up please.
cooper1911 chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Still good good. And still reading.
cooper1911 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Good good. Still reading. :)
cooper1911 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I'm glad you're writing stories where O'Neill has friends outside SG-1. So many people think he had nobody else and that's just not true.