Reviews for You Didn't Eat Your Gun
mmkfire chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
keep up the good writing.

michelle
don1234 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Nice chapter. I can see Abby in the cab telling the driver she had no money.
PatriciaS chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Big hug for this one though it might have been frustrating it's good. And don't forget this is your story and you can do what you like with it. And what you are doing is good. All the reactions to Jack beaming out were lovely and Jack knowing which Asgard is which is typically him he always knew Thor. Had to laugh about where he was beamed to could have been worse. lol

Like Abby joining them and being truthful about the taxi fare just like her. Jenny's thoughts were apt as well especially dozing after the meal she had.

Looking foward to the rest of the story and thanks for sharing.
TauriChick chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Nice chapter. I'm enjoying your version of the two shows put together. Interesting to read what others are saying but don't be concerned about it too much. I haven't seen the NCIS episode in quite a while but I can't imagine you changed too much. Did the readers want you to label this story AU? Because it's really not.

It's a good bet that Jack only recognized Penegal because he expected Penegal to be the one piloting the ship. On the other hand, Jack seemed to be able to always recognize Thor when maybe the others didn't.

Jack being beamed into the wrong place didn't surprise me much at all. The little Asgard could have put him right into the OR in the middle of surgery or how about a locked padded room? Now you can see why I'm not a writer. Looking forward to the next chapter - hurry, hurry.
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
nice chapter, i bet abeam out would be something of a shock to those that have never seen one. I guess some of the NCIS team will be wondering about the appearence of Gen. O'Neill too.

waiting now to see where you take this next.
Ayesha Jen chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Your story is well formed and well written.

Do not be discouraged by people that are critical because you use your imagination. That is what this website is for afterall.

You are combining two of my favourite shows so you can do no wrong as far as I am concerned, LOL.
antra chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Hm, new Chapter.

I think Jack is perhaps the only human who can differentiate the Asgard by sight if he just looks and recognizes Penegal...

I liked that we saw the reactions of his disappearance from the White House. It could be interesting to see the other reactions to the relevations some people will have.

Looking forward to more
mj chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Really good chapter. I like that you have Jenny and Abby in it. Jack being beamed into the wrong place is funny. Is there an operation going on? LMAO
Vicki Turner chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
This is an absolutely amazing story. Is another chapter coming soon?
prudiisten chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Very good cant wait to see jennys reaction to the beam out.
don1234 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Nice chapter. The build-up is good and I'm enjoying the way you have put it together. The whole thing is fiction but if there were a stargate and Jack was the head of an agency that had resources, well, the way you're writing makes it believable. LOL
Ayesha Jen chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Do not be to long ! I can't wait for you to both these personalities together. Oh by the way great story line.
Ayesha Jen chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Well I have got to Ch 3 and I am really enjoying this. my two favourite TV series together, what could be better.!
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Good story and a great way to bring the SGC into the plot.
antra chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
What a way to leave a meeting.

And what a way to learn that an old friend of you is seriously wounded.

Looking forward to the next chapter
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »