Reviews for Don't you?
CrazyBitchair chapter 1 . 3/1
Why would you do that? That was so sad and beautiful and cute ;_;. Neiji you idiot why haven't you said anything sooner? /3
saku642734 chapter 1 . 1/12
great story :) really really sad though :/ but still go anyway :)
Darkened Blossom14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
for me your an asshole for killing my most favorite character in this fic but as much as i hate she died i also love almost as much that he admitted it finally(keyword almost)well you know what they say:

you can hide your feelings for
a duration of time but
not forever

later shelby -chan,
bloodthirster
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Tragic, but I love this!
unknown chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I was literally on the verge of tears, you goddamn bitch. ;) xc
ChinkyBella chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I cried :( ah this was so sad!
painxsmile chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Painfully beautiful. Does that even makes sense? Lol. Thank you for writing this :))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Why would you write such a sad story?! You made me cry! I come to read thinking it would be a nice Neji x Sakura story, but no! It didn't bring joy only pain and angst! Curse you and your awesome stories!
bluerose chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
WAAHH! :'( What a sad endding :( but its was a good story too.. nice work
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
WOW! I loved that. Lol protective lil Neji is Adorable! He's so blunt! I love it. It was cute and engaging. Please keep writing flawless and fantastic Nejisaku(s) like this. Great Job. Epic!
withloveagain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
wow...it was really good until the end -_- lol

i was not expecting that type of ending lol

but it was really good

and very emotional

great job
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awee... You're so mean..! I can't believe you just made me shed tears because you killed my favorite character. (sniff*sniff)

Anyway, I liked everything about it, even the part where Sakura died (well, a little bit). It was so emotional and perfect. :)

_ crangelique
CherryGirl164 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Your story is truly amazing, it brought me to tears ... Poor Sakura ... I really wish it would have ended some other way... But nonetheless it was really incredible n_n
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh, my heart :'(. So touching, bravo.
marialovesroses chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love the story even though it's sad