Reviews for Legolas gets Legless
Naheka and Joe the Nazgul chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Ha! Write more soon ? I like drunk stories. They're funny. The next few chapters of my own stories have drunken people in it. CONTINUE !
Naheka and Joe the Nazgul chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I like this story! It's funny! I'm worse when she drinks too much sake (very strong Japanese rice wine). Last time, I got 30 yards of black cloth, and ran around the pub screeching like a wraith. Not pleasant, but WOO-HOO! Gotta' read the next chapter.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
LOL! THis is really funny, I've been cracking up since about half way through the first chapter and people are beginning to give me odd looks. This is an extremely funny story and I hope you update it soon.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Hi , thumbs up :), I love it :) I can't wait to see what's next :). Thanks for an interesting reading :), be well and take care.
Kagami chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
wahahaha~! never thought a drunk elf could be so cute~! :lol: can't wait for the next chappie~! :D
bril Eme chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
LOL! I love this! Legolas drunk? Who'd have thought a better idea? Please, continue soon, a drunken elf, a funny elf :D
Kate chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
You know, I wasn't going to review at first 'cause I never review things even if I like them (just too lazy). However, I really really like this story and really really want to see it finished, and authors almost never post a new chapter unless they have gotten a lot of reviews...So here I am reviewing.

Now, while I'm writing/babbeling this review, I am reading all of the other reviews this story has gotten, and they've said everying thing I wanted to say.

SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just going to say one word to basically sum every thing I wanted to say up...(drum-roll)...

Ditto

There wasn't that just the most wonderful word you have ever heard/read?... yeah...

And now that I am realizing that this suger-high I am on (marshmellows are goooood)is making me make a complete fool out of myself, I'm shutting up now...*cough*
PepperVL chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Write more please? I really want to know what happens next...it is great so far!
Minka chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
*looks shocked* my mind NEVER strays into the gutter! it lives there permenatly! LOL.

And you are wrong! there were not just guys in the bar, for, in the far back lefthand corner, shadowed by the stairs leading to the second floor, where none of the light from the torches could reach was...ME! you see I have been stalking Legolas for days and i saw the WHOLE THING! LOL. sorry

anyway, excellent story! and please continus it soon.

Minka Greenleaf

ps. Gimli is spelt Gimli but its no biggie! ;]
Halli Lote chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
more please ;D

~*~Halli Lote~*~
Rads chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I love it! lots an lots an lots! plz continue (hey does this mean legolas will have a very long hangover too? hee hee)
legolasluva7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
FUNNY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more i would LOVE to read!
Elentari-Mirime chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Shaz, Cool start...love the Bob bit! Nice to see a bit of humour associated with an elf for a change, what kinda plot have ya got figured out for the rest of the story, once he's sobered up? Next bit please :o) HeHeHe
Vinyaorewen chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Hahahaha Shaz! You are too funny! Legolas loses his aloof elven composure... This is great. You could make it just a teensy bit in the gutter though, couldn't you? :-)

~Sara
Elizabeth Macca Mills chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
hehehehehe I love it! it's hysterical...write the next chapter soon, and don't forget to go read my soap opera (yes, I'm soliciting shamelessly) . ?storyid640447 have fun and leave a review...i hope you find it half as funny as i found yours!

~macca