Reviews for Alpha and Omega Short Stories
it was past bed time for Madi and sara and kate where looked is the mater sighs nothing.I can tell something hu Sara you can tell me any thing fine. Yester day me and Justin where siting in the tall gras loking up at the clods and whats the big dell? he asked me if I wanted to have pups and I kinda side some things?
iwill sex you
kate chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Humphrey was funny when he saw his brother
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
(0o0) Awwwwwwwwwww good story.(0o0)
Howl of a Werewolf chapter 18 . 3/29/2011

So touching, I love these types of stories
odst7598 chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
i most cay in wedding day.
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
is that an actual show or just something some one wrote?
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
The error in chapter 17 is now corrected...
TwiztidDemon chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
sidnydcurry chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
very nice way to end this story and a great way to get people to see your other stories by ending like this great job
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
For those of you who have read chapter 17, there is a big typo. When Sara said to Justin that she is pregnant, I accidentally used her instead of him by mistake. I hope to correct it as soon as possible.
sidnydcurry chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
i like wedding but what is really fun are the batchlor parties at my brothers we played poker for like 5 hours stright and i know that this isn't the end of your story is it
sidnydcurry chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
you are right it is kind of short but still very nice and you are right it isn't very hard to find out what happens next can't wait to see it
sidnydcurry chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
i love the story so far keep the story going and i love how funny it is keep it up
WitlessTheSmall chapter 12 . 11/17/2010