Reviews for Starting from Scratch
Natalie Ryan chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
That was really funny and you've got them on point. Steve's got a Hawk's eye and Danny has a rough time admitting what he did for Steve. I like it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Good job on this ep. I so miss the earlier season when it was JUST THE FOUR of them. Or Danny and Steve argument weren't so mean like.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Great story. I miss season 1.
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
love, love, love the banter between these two. It could easily come straight from the show you have captured the characters and their relationship so well.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story. really enjoyed it. i am still laughing at the banter between the two.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love it. You do Danny ranting so well.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love it
Belker chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Perfect! :D
Five-0 Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
LOOL! Loved the story 3

Somehow I did not review it the first time I read it, so I have to do it now ;-)

I could totally imagine this scene playing in the show, it would have been great. I was actually a bit disappointed in the show, when they did not even acknowledge it, regarding, that Danny is soooooo keen on reminding Steve, that he CAN'T pull such stunts, but then he goes all James Bond himself :-P

Well, like I and really all of the other reviewers said: Great story, great characterization, great banter, great dialogues, great inner thoughts ;-)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
LOL! Oh My Gosh! That was so spot on! I really enjoy your writting! Great job! Could so see that conversation happening! ;)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awesome fic
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I'm later than most when it comes to reading your work. It's so nice when other reviewers refer us newbies because that makes it a lot easier to get to the quality writing. Anyway, I was actually hoping this would happen on the show. Because when Danny went all James Bond on that plane I was so hoping for some kind of acknowledgement. Your piece supplied just that. Maybe I'm just a fluff person, but I just love reading the banter. You capture both characters so well I could practically see the scene play out in my head. Great writing. Keep going!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Great one
NCISchick007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So I know this totally ruins your story, not the it wasn't incredibly hilarious and extremely well written, but isn't the Camero Danny's personal car? I'm pretty sure it is. I couldn't help thinking throughout the whole arguement. You captured the bantering perfectly tho :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Okay, do the writers of the series know what they missed? This is so funny and would have made a terrific ending. Another 10 mins. and the episode would have been even better - I say get rid of the commercials and add one of your additional scenes!