Reviews for Starting from Scratch
sablecain chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOVE! Love. It. I'm so excited to find your stuff and completely bummed that now I have to go to work! This was just pure perfection.
OU812 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG! This was hilarious to read and I could actually see the whole scene in my head.

It was so descriptive, the characters, the interactions, everything. I can't wait to read

more of your writing...You my friend have a true gift!
Alexis Castle chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love it. you captured the essence of danny and Steve's banter.
PurpleNurples chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I swear I COULD NOT stop smiling the entire time I was reading this. Love the quips and banters that you came up with. Seriously..it's like you're literally both characters, your mind and Danny's and Steve's are like one. Haha.

AWESOME!
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great use of their banter. And I loved seeing Steve find out what Danny did - he had to push, but that made it more fun! Thanks for sharing.
Cara chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOL! I love their banter! They are hilarious. Thanks for writing.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is great. The banter, the way it all made sense, and it wrapped up the episode and the angst Danny had about getting his partner killed just nicely. It could be read a bit slashy, but not necessarily so. Great story! Great writing!
thecrystalkey chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really, really love the way you write these guys. So true. Fabulous. Keep it up.
Maka Jarrah chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
The BEST BROMANCE on Tv ever!

amazing story
Alice I chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was brilliant and the conversation between the two was absolutely perfect. You must have been delighted to see the next episode that aired and showed another seriously Steve-like move that Danny makes.

Well done.
SavannahMay chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
You have their voices down perfectly! Very enjoyable read!
tmvg chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Haha, amazing! Love it (: Love their partnership, and the way Danny did something he'd totally yell at Steve for doing, lol. Wonderfully written, as always!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Fantastic one-shot! The characters were right on spot! I love the banter between these two, it's great! You should write a multi-chapter fic sometime! Excellent writing! :)
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Lol Wow, that was amusing :D Nice job!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You have so completely caught their voices. The images are clear in my head. And that is a nice image to have...Alex..sigh, Scott..another sigh...Alex again. Oops, my crush is showing. This scene could have taken place on the show, if fact I am sure it did right after the cameras cut away.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »