Reviews for Starting from Scratch
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow! You really got them down pat! Nice job!
Ecda chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great. So funny, their banter is incredible. Love this show...loved this story!
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
"I hate you!" "I hate you so much!" They are soooo funny together. You did a great job on this one. I love this show. Danny has such a big mouth. I hope to see more from you soon.
American Senpai chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I just watched this episode not even two minutes ago, so this was super amazing. I love how well you write the characters. On top of that it is super funny how Steve finds out about the plane things, because when I saw that in the show the first thing that ran through my mind was:

1) Well honestly it involved the Camaro turning into a Transformer (because that what I always think)

and

2) there's no way that car isn't scratched to hell
PointOfView chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
*squee* OMG! You *so* get this show! I cannot even begin to tell you how freakin fabulous it is that you get this awesome amazing show! Okay so this is my favorite fic from you (in this fandom - of course) and you have put the wickedest grin on my face that I can feel from ear to ear and you *so* rawk beyond belief!

((( Steve caught them, grinning. "If that's what you have to tell yourself."

"It's the neverending mantra in my head," Danny muttered as he crossed around toward the passenger's seat.

"So you're saying you can't stop thinking about me?" Steve asked moving toward the driver's side.

Danny shook his head again, climbing in the car. "We're officially not talking now."

Steve opened his own door and slid into the driver's seat. He flashed another winning grin at Danny. "Whatever you say.")))

OMG THIS IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! *****SQUEE******

Please oh please oh please make sure you and C chat immediately after next weeks episode... I mean did you see that preview... I mean it totally looked like *Danny* was speeding through the streets with a guy strapped to the hood of the car! Dude I am so gonna need another post ep fic from you I am way beyond sure about that!

I love this show! I love these characters! I love every interaction Danny and Steve have on the show! And I absolutely LOVE and adore you for loving the same things I love and for being so talented that you can give me bonus Danny Steve moments to LOVE and *squee* over!

You are the greatest! Now go out and embrace that evil fanfic writer in you and give me a nice long limp fic for my two amazing boys! You know you want to... don't try to fight it girl. Embrace the limp! Think intubation! :D

Oops sorry... I let the squee take over and run away with this review... I should be more Steve like...

Nice job. :)
incurrents chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was a freaking funny story. I loved it
jdm chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story and so in character! Loved the episode, especially Danny playing chicken with that jet.
lisbonloafers chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You have captured Steve and Danny perfectly, their bickering was priceless. Write more please :)
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love their interaction... My favorite so far has been from the Pilot when Danny is standing over the last guy they caught and he is moving... He says "Where are you trying to go? Where... where... where..." then asks... "Do you want me to shoot you?"
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was great - I love the banter. I like how you captured Steve's realization that Danny would do what he had to do (rules or not) to have Steve's back. I also like your line, "Danny's unpredictable boundaries". Well done.
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Perfection. Complete and utter perfection. :)
roantimothy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow, the banter is right on! superior and soooooooo in character, great dialogue! i cannot tell you how truly great this is

shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I loved this! You have their banter down perfectly. Isn't it great to have a new show? Thanks for sharing.
Ice Bear chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I thought this was terrific and you did a wonderful job capturing Steve and Danny. It sounded exactly what I thought would happen if they'd given us 3 or 4 more minutes of film based on the "look" Danny and Steve exchanged.

I'm looking forward to more 5-0 from you, can't wait!
lynneanne chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Perfect, perfect, perfect! This should SO have been part of that episode. You have the characters down so accurately. Love this!

And this show makes me giddy, too! :o)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »