Reviews for A User's Guide and Manual to URYUU ISHIDA
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I lol'd at that last part about Sasuke.
xscsadf chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
bwahaha the last question and answer were golden!
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aw, I absolutely love this fic. It's the best Uryuu Ishida fic I have ever read and... Where can I get an Uryuu Ishida unit? I wanna buy one soooo bad. xD
Scaehime chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Interesting. Any plans to update this at all?
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
-starts laughing- I love this! Perfect. I want one, along with a ICHIGO unit. For the slashiness... -squees-

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
alethiophile chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Highly amusing. "Allowing a MAYURI unit within 100m of your ISHIDA unit automatically voids the warranty." Epic win of a sentence there.
I.LoVe.GrImMjOw chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
hilarious!

loved the faqs, especially the sasuke one!
MelodiesEnHarmonie chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Sugoi!

Sorry, my english is bad...

But your fic... is great!

Ishida is cute!
bladeshark chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this HAS to be one of the funniest work here...its really awesome! cant wait to read about the other units...btw, u havent mentioned about the Uryuu unit falling in love with the owner or vice-versa...hehehe...
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I really enjoyed this! Very clever and entertaining. I am glad that you chose my favorite Bleach character, Uryuu, to base this fic upon. I would love for you to do Urahara and Byakuya also. Great job!
IshiIchiMari chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Amazing.

Wow. Just, wow.
sindy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
hehehe this was too cute :D I want au uryu unit T.T
TweedyTL chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is great. Couldn't stop laughing. plz make moar
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
All I can really say is that I completely and utterly loved this. This has to be the most interesting fanfic out there. Wonderful job.

...but you should really make me an Ichimaru one! (If you love Gin-kun as much as I do)
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
LOL. That's all I can say. If this is a series, I'm so reading more of these!