Reviews for Changes
Cookie05 chapter 11 . 2/23
I really enjoyed this
It was very well written
VFR6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That certainly did not happened indeed.
nict chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
OH MY GOD. That was good. I didn't blink (well, at least tried to) for the entire angel chapters. I love the weeping angels, they give me such a sense of giddy danger. ooh! I loved this. I can't wait to read the next one! off I go! prepare for another review from me in the next day or so in another one of your stories! bye!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
I loved this story SO much. It started out humorously, with the end of the first chapter as an immediate hook, and from the ReSorting on it was really spooky. Couldn't put it down... er, turn it off.

I did notice a few mistakes, mostly typos like "Angle" instead of "Angel," "harry" instead of "Harry," or "snot" instead of "not."

But yes. Awesome job here.
Paranoid Blue chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Amazing story...just...wow. I read this at 2 in the morning and am now utterly terrified! Everything was as cannon as can be expected with these characters, and it had a clear well developed plot. An overall amazing fanfiction..Well Done!
tangledribbons chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
This was just brilliant. One of the few Doctor/Harry Potter fanfics I've read and actually loved! Your Doctor was spot on, as were the rest of the characters, and the story line was well thought out and oh-so Doctor Who.

I'm now off to read the others :D

(Oh, and I can't believe this has only got, like, 50 reviews! It deserves way more than that!)
TeamDean79 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Interesting. Oh, and I FOUND a mistake, I think. *is pretty sure that Luna is a year younger than Harry*
jessy63 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
My god, this story was amazing. For a while there i forgot it was just a fanfic! its just so easy to get absorbed into it and it seems so... well i cant find the right word to describe it, but i loved it. this is the first Doctor Who fanfic (cross-over or normal) that i've found absolutely no flaw in.
bookivore chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
So, the Doctor doesn't read canon as compulsively as we do, or he might have instantly picked up that Luna was in the wrong year. :)
whoturnedoutthelights chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
This was a great story, I'm reading all the rest of them too...
Kitkan chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
THIS IS AMAZING D
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
"Sorting Fez". HP would never be the same again.

Also, sorry to nitpick, but Gothic architecture was originally built to be light and airy (think brightly painted walls, giant windows, high ceilings). The style just looks gloomy because people hadn't invented cheap and efficient ways to clean 200-foot ceilings back then. I'd go for Baroque (architecture-made to impress :D) or Victorian, but then I don't really know a lot about architecture in general.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Fluffy? She? O.O
sarahhaley chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I don't know about anyone else, but this story makes me smile!
MebsTheFiend chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Why would Dumbledore be on the Hogwarts Express? For that matter, why would McGonagall and Snape? Even had they reason to be on the train, the scene in the train with Dumbles seemed a bit odd. I'd have thought he would have just held a staff meeting at Hogwarts about the Stone. He wouldn't have to repeat himself.

Ron remarked that he'd "never seen [The Doctor] before", but this was in his first year and already he's sounding like he ought to know all the teachers, instead of just getting to know them.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »