Reviews for Haole
Sabine68 chapter 22 . 5/16
Well done with your remark on the guest comment. This person is leaving similar insults on various Danny centred stories and is acting in a very inappropriate way. I personally love your stories and especially this one. I really miss you in this fandom. Would be great to have you back.
Maudlin Mush chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
Dearest "Guest"
You've been removed. If you don't like a story why the heck do you waste your time reading it? You poor, pathetic creature...

Raven )MM)
Elise Deschat chapter 22 . 1/19/2017
Good story...emotionally charged...felt so sorry for Danny, but felt sorry for the Ohana as well...to think that their banter would cause such grief for Danny, reminded me of Thomasa Beckett, when the king said "would someone rid me of this meddlesome priest"...what a guilt trip

The new 5-0 reminds me of the four musketeers and I guess Danny would be d'Artagnan, since he was also an outsider that became one of the king's most loyal musketeers...one for all, and all for one...the protection of Ohana
savemyunicornclarence chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
I love this! I recently got into this fandom. I am loving the Dynamics between the characters. I really love hurt Danny and protective Steve. It was really cute to read everyone taking care of Danny.
katbybee chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Okay, for a finished story, I usually wait to review till the end, but that battleship scene was just too hilarious and perfectly written to let go by. I love it! I have only gotten to se the show a couple times as I don't have cable, but I loved it, and have read some of your other work...I write for Emergency! And that's how I found you. Excellent work there, too!
girlfic chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
just read the whole thing amazing!
Jallielover0202 chapter 18 . 5/12/2016
Out of curiosity did you make this recipe up or where did u find it ?
macberly chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
Awesome story! I just fell in love with H50 and decided to check out FF! I am loving the stories I find here! This was so touching and fun! Thank you for sharing!
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Loved the whole nod to the Waltons.
Skimball4 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
This is so sad.
jada951 chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
so this french toast sounds good.
does this recipe really work?
jada951 chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Whoa! glad no one got to Danno while steve was in the store!
jada951 chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
cool that they aren't too macho to not show they care for each other...protect each other.

glad the coconut wireless works both ways, good and bad.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Please tell me they do something to the asshole detectives.
Something EVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL.
Long speech in front of entire office, firing/demoting, humiliation, hard core pranks, etc.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/24/2015
Spent the last 2 evenings enjoying this story as I am reading all of your Hawaii 5 0 stories. Another absolutely wonderful story! So many favorite moments! I loved every bit of it! Thanks for providing such an enjoyable few hours.