Reviews for KaNoKon
update
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 5/17
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Ryujomaru15 chapter 2 . 1/11
Great story so far can't wait for the next chapter.
Kmon13 chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Oh please continue this when you have the time! I'd love to see Kyuubi's reaction to Chizuru, her sister and later her mother and Yuki Onna servant..

Until then Happy Holidays and Cheers
Kmon13
mdhunter111 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Good story so far! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a happy Thanksgiving!
Sabere Commander chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
... Possible surprise ass rape?
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I've been looking for a naruto/kanokon crossover for a while on the crossover arc but there weren't any hmm seems like a good story so please write more chapters as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
finish it !
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Come on man give us more chapters!
JohnMan chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Not again! I WANT TO READ THE REST OF THIS
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
I remember this chapter all too well but Naruto is not a weakling like his counterpart of this series, and he can handle himself in combat, and I wonder if he can still use his chakra. The biggest thing that will surprise Chizuru is what Naruto holds inside of himself because Chizuru is a Kitsune but Kurama is a Nine Tailed Fox, and it is rare for Humans to have a Kitsune this powerful inside of them.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Why you no update!?

Seriously though, this idea is good. Please expand upon it.
imaboss22 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
whats good with the 3rd chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Please please please please update the next chapter I love this story your the only one who was awesome enough to crossover naruto and kanokon please please update your story
pensuka chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
hhmm i wonder how the kyuubi would react