Reviews for The Garfield Network
Sahara chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Sorry, but is this a joke?
Chungo Chapman chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Absolutely flawless. The portrayal of Garfield, as both a manly and sensual character, was highly effective in demonstrating his might and superiority to the lowly nerds, Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo. Quite frankly, the heinous betrayal of Eduardo by Zuckerberg under the influence of Justin Timberlake was far more well-written than in The Social Network itself, making this piece not only a respectable derivative work, but also an extremely high caliber crossover that, with the appearance of Garfield, takes the story in an entirely new and improved direction. Bravo.
featherkitten chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
so fuuny!
Zepheus chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love how, in the end, you always put "the end...?"
AnvilAndy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved this story; earlier today, a friend of mine rented the movie you were parodying here, so I thought I'd check it out. Btw, Garfield actually has a following on Facebook for real, according to (just thought you'd like to know, if you don't already!). Hey, I'm into Hemmingway, too, so, for a future suggestion or two, how about "The Old Cat and the Sea" and/or "The Moveable Pasta Feast"? Well, Bye for now!
picklevictory chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm not entirely sure what I just read. My brain exploded from awesome and funny about ten lines in. Brilliance.
urbanamore chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is the single best thing I have read ever.

I am legit crying with laughter. Wow.
mutive chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh, yes! Make me a woman of the future with your cyberloving! Hah hah hahh.

I also love how the only payment needed is lasaugna. But, of course!
asdf chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Yeah, that's pretty much what happens in the movie.
Soviet Dilbertman chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Two words: SHANE DAWSON WOULD LOVE THIS! FIRST PRIZE!
Bugsie70 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You, my friend, win many internets and deserve much lovings. You made my freaking day.