Reviews for Aftermath of a Near Thing
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Made me cry. So beautifully written, so beautiful...

OH! you wrote it! No wonder it was so phenomonal!

Nayah
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Poignant.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
So I thought I'd read all your Startrek stories, and then I find this one; such a lovely surprise because I love everything you write.

But this is amazing. How you capture each moment without belaboring the point...fantastic.

-Miko
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I hate when traumatic events show up in your nightmares.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh I loved this! Very cute story and a great read!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
wow...just wow so sad but so awsome great job
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
you know, i love your stories. but sometimes, i really wish they were not as tragic as this. oh, of course, they have a happy ending, but... till that happy ending...
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
WOW! You totally took my breath away! I totally wanna another piece of this, were you tell us all about this lovely mission-gone-wrong. That, or more angst. _ Either one would be awesome!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh mercy, this was good. The fact that Jim has this nightmare and Spock isn't there to disprove his fear is a moving one. You captured the fear of having lost someone very well, I hope it is a fear you have not had to endure. Your rhythm in your writing is oddly hypnotic, like the cadence is part of the nightmare Jim has had and is just now waking from. I love your style! Thank you for this gift I have read. I loved it.
moviesaremagic chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
angsty but awesome
Fadingsilverstar16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Beautiful. I can't even describe how much I loved reading that.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwww, you're killing me! But in a good way. Spock, you selfless bastard.