Reviews for Mine
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 22 . 4/1
Brilliant!
Kirida chapter 22 . 1/5
Loved it! This has become one of my favorites! Thanks for writing it!
fictionfandoms12 chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
Hello. Ur fiction was amazing! Plz if u have a instagram can u plz tell me. I have kik amd snapchat my kik is fictionfandoms and my insta is fictionfandoms123. Plz could u make more fanfiction. Plz dont be a stalker... thanks. Mollie
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Brilliant but plz let them call each of draco and mione?
This is a brill series never stop writting it will be something 1 day!:)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
You are ridiculously fond of the blonde ferret who almost murdered Katie Bell with a cursed necklace and Ron with a poisoned mead. Really mind-boggling.
Alleycat chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Really really good! I loved it!
PusherLuvGirl chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
I love your whole story but I had to comment on this particular chapter: INCREDIBLE
xItachi-lover18 chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
beautifull
Ima Braxton chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
I fu%king love this story! Really good job. Also love the songs for the chapters. ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Aww! I loved this stry it was so incredibly cute and well written! :) :)
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
My first Draco and Hermione. I LOVED EVERY BIT. I watched the entire series of Harry Potter just recently (AGAIN) and felt that Draco/Hermione would make the perfect taboo pair! I began searching for a good fanfiction of them and voila! This was bloody brilliant.

Your characters had their own taste to them and also despite being similar to their actually character, they made a spot of their own! I absolutely LOVED every bit of this and how Draco evolved into this. Parker is a cutie ! Even though the idea of FIVE kids is rather disturbing to me, especially Harry/Ginny (I always thought of them as very innocent) it suited this story. Again, it was its own ) thanks for sharing such a wonderful read. Even tho Rowling didn't emphasize romance that much, thanks to Fanfic wonderful ones I might add, THIS WAS AMAZING !

PS. The best scene I've ever seen was of George in Deathly Hallows part 1, when he winked at Harry/Ginny ! It was hilarious

Thanks again for the lovely read
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
i know i've read this oen b4 but i can't place when i only know i loved it then like i do now!
flowerypetal chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
super cute story. loved it!
tripleloopx chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
This is my go to story. I must've read it like 5 times now. Just as good as always.
Kat chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
"Yeah I'm a ram and I think Becca is going to be a swan since that's her last name. What about you and Hermione?"

BECCA SWAN? I can't stop laughing. )))

Loving the story so far. :")

Oh, btw I can't for the love of god log in my account. :( So if you wanna contact me, message "SlytherinAllTheWay". :)

Kat. :)