Reviews for Blind Faith chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
Please add me to your update list! Keep up the good work.
CentauRita chapter 33 . 10/9/2013
Going back to C&C, I think is a very good decision. It will squelch any rumors and once all has settled, Jasper can choose to leave on his terms, his reputation intact. In the meantime, he can start therapy and kick start his business.

Hope all is well with you and that your writing muse has been helpful...I'm anxiously awaiting your next update of...'Blind Faith'

Take Care
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 32 . 10/9/2013

That cliffie, there, at the end of this chappie, left dusty crumbles on my was so unexpected!

I at first thought that Jasper was freaking out nightmarish panic attack, but it was Edward's Dad calling...about? Oh yeah, cliffie...remember? ;P
CentauRita chapter 30 . 10/9/2013
Yeah, Edward...whenever you take that proverbial stick outta your could beat Rosalie with it! Might do 'her some good, if not, you will get some satisfaction from it I'm sure. ;D
CentauRita chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
Love how the Boyz just let their love flow!
CentauRita chapter 28 . 10/9/2013
Love your secksi ;}
CentauRita chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Jasper's clinginess is cute in one way and troubling in another. Not sure, but I hope that Jasper will be able to face his tormentors in court and hold his shit together!
CentauRita chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Jasper almost had a panic attack...he still has to heal from the Jaspernapping incident.

Who has been buzzing the bullshit in Rosalie's ear? Rose has taken it hook, line and sinker!
CentauRita chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
Has Jacob been yapping at the mouth,againn, about...Edward? Whatever it was has Rosalie in a thither!

I got the feeling that after the trial is over and little Caleb's trust fund has been set up that Claire is gonna join her husband and daughter...leaving little Caleb to Edward to raise.
CentauRita chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
Edward found him...Thank goodness!
CentauRita chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
But, Jasper's phone was missing...Jasper couldn't see the phone by his hip any more.
CentauRita chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
Ed, Sr., Eds and Clete, look out... a deadly whirlwind of fatherly testosterone and love by 'Sethie'!
CentauRita chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
OMG! Jasper!
CentauRita chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
Pins and needles about their important convo...Edward's over-thinking just about killed me as was Jasper's retardoed answers to Edward's Q's.

Jacob and Rick...I cannot say that I'm sorry for them ;P
CentauRita chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Their overwhelming love for each other, along with their beautiful hotness...just makes me...sigh with want!