Reviews for Only When I Lose Myself
fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved it!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Well i finally read this thinking maybe I'll finally give BR a chance... but now that I see it broke Taiki... maybe I'll just count this as a cuite stand alone Hiro/Kenta fic...

And it was sweet :)
Hinata Plusle chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Marvelous. I think the first time I ever read that was more than a year ago, I don't really know why I didn't review earlier. Anyway. You caught Kenta's thoughts and problems with impressive skill and made Hirokazu be really that childhood, best friend who knows everything about you. A touching story of true friendship and acceptance. It even got me wondering why it didn't get more reviews.
Oh, and Blasphemous Rumors is also terrific. I just think this is cuter. Not that I don't like drama and all that.
rrm chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh my Gosh, that ending! It's an awesome story.

Never stop writing, please.
Chris chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was beautiful. You captured the emotions so well, it was so realistic!

I was literally thinking about a situation like this in which a straight friend wishes he could reciprocate the feelings his gay friend has for him and does anything he can just to make him happy, even doing things he wouldn't do with other guy friends like holding them and stuff. I'm shocked that this fic doesn't have more reviews.

Poor Kenta! But at least Kazu still made him happy again. I'd love to see a Kazu/Kenta slash where they do end up together. Keep up the good work! :)
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
What happened to you can't write straight stuff? Oh well, if it's from you, it's gotta be good.
Grace of Kane chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
"You have good taste, I'll give you that." Oh my goodness, I howled with laughter :')

That was a really refreshing fic...no need to tell you how good you are, just take my review for Kako Mo, wash, rinse and repeat :D

Looking forward to more updates, keep it up Taiki and Ori! I may well join you in the writing world of Jenkato soon since free time is now my middle name :P

S-S x
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is such a cute fic.

And Taiki, you deserve cookies for pushing Ori back into writing these lovely slashes 3