Reviews for Emily's Diary
The story line is inconsistant. First thing, She was hit by a toxic attack and they don't know the cure for humans, am i supposed to believe that this is the first time someone has had that happen to them? Then later they find a fang in her leg that is slowly posioning her? It is supposed to be her diary entries but it stops being her diary midway through. I liked the story up until it became inconsistent with itself. It is also said that she was 13 in one chapter but in the next she was 11, i really dont know what was going on half the time but it should have been more thought out before hand.
auntieleena chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was really cool.
Tabbi-Katt chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I hope you got a good grade on that English project because this is good! I think you got Emily's feelings down very well- quite an accomplishment for a character that doesn't get a lot of screen time- but didn't layer on the drama too much. The diary entries sounded believable and true, especially the little mentions, like a foggy day making her cry.

The only criticsm I have are a few typos (under Oct. 29, there's a missing apostrophe in "cant"; "loose" instead of "lose") but they're tiny enough they didn't whip me out of the story.

My favorite line: "The little boy I used to know; not the sad man I will be leaving behind."

Very, very good job.
mrs. obsession chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
OMG this was very good! i liked it alot! but i was looking for something more in depth when u tagged it as romance! i can't believe what that old hobo did to her mcdonalds! HE IS THE REASON FOR HER DEATH kinda! its y i think she can't think of chris as her bf instead of as her bro! UGH oh well!