Reviews for Let me help you
happygirl57 chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I'm in love with your story. It's so beautifully written and I just love it! This chapter was AMAZING! I loved it, it was so sweet and touching yet it still made me feel all tingly. This was... tender, though I don't think that's a good way to describe writing, it fits. I can't wait to read the one shots based off this story! I'm really sorry about your best friend's mom and everything else you've had to got through this year. Sorry never makes anything better, but I am. Wonderful job with this story though. :)
poeticjustice13 chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Awww I love you too Beanie! I'm sorry about your best friend's mom. I remember you telling me about it. I'm happy my story helped you through the tough times. This story gave me my inspiration to be in this fandom and continue. You supported me even when I didn't think I deserved it. Thank Beanie for everything. I can't wait for the stories you think of next whether its BTR or something completely different. I will be reading my dear. Good luck in life sweetheart and never let the tough things bring you down.

happygirl57 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
This is one of my favorite stories and it would mean a lot to me if you continued. Everyone's characters are portrayed so well! Please update soon!
Princess Cruella chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
This story is really good! Can't wait for te next chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2011

it's such a great story, and I really want to know where you're going with it!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Are u going to continue the story:) it's actually a great story:)
PrincessAnnabelleV chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
~~~so beautiful!~~~

This was so sweet and well written

Everyone was portrayed so well! -Camille and her family:

*Kendall the leader,cool,protective brother *Carlos the goofy,funny,cute brother *James the pretty-boy-but-still-awsome cool brother *Jo the cool sister who has your back *Katie the mischevious sweet lil sister *Stephanie the outgoing,funny sister *Moma Knight the sweeter-than-caramel-corn protective mother **And last but not least Logan the protective,sweet smart,goodlooking,down-to-earth boyfriend***

What more can a women ask for? Man Camille has the coolest family evah!

Awsome story update soon!
TheGracie chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
I have to say one of the best Camille/Logan story's I ever read great job keep it up! :D
kiki chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
logan is soooo sweet
sub-ice diamond chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
i love this story keep it up
ugochi99 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
cute logan and camille should raise a girl it will be really be cute :) (hey just some ideas:)
wish91 chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Juleskat101 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
I love this story so far!

All of the characters are un-ooc; especially Logan. I could really imagine him wanting to take care of her baby. :)

Update soon please!
bballgirl22 chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
i loved the way you wrote the court scene. eric is a creep. if there gonna be a sequel, let me know the title,. update soon
poeticjustice13 chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
God I love love love this fandom and your story.I can't wait to read your next chapter and stories.