Reviews for Carbon and Corndogs
bluestring chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love it! It was super sweet!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Www that was a smart way of solvin the problem, Kendall! And I love Carlos and Logan! Their somcute and funny and weird all at the same time!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love Carlos and Logan friendship fics, and this one is great. You have friendship, angst, adorableness, and even humor - this one-shot has it all!

-Voices
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
THAT WAS ADORABLE! Omg I love the whole thing that Logan used to help Carlos finally get it! And I also love the hurt and stuff at the beginning. But Logan quickly patched things up, lol. Oh this story was just SO CUTE! I LOVE it! Lol good luck figuring out how to help Carlos on history, Logan!
kar-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Overdone or no, I liked it. You have a good grasp on the characters. Not only that, but you expanded on the characters while also keeping the tone of the show, which is not the easiest thing to do in fanfiction and you have my upmost respect for achieving it.

And lord have mercy, I would not have had Logan's patients to go back if I was on a study crunch at the end of the year. I tip my hat to him as well. Also loved James' attepted help, carlos' cuteness, and the Kendall Knows Best moment. :)

tl;dr You're beautiful and I love you.
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was incredibly sweet. :) I love it! I'm so glad Logan finally got through to Carlos. Who I felt sorry for for practically the whole time. Excellent job!
beatric chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
love it!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was so cute and sweet! Aw, Logan got all stressed out and hurt Carlos. I realy liked that because it's something that's uncharacteristic of Logan but at the same time, it's totally reasonable for him to freak out like that. ANd I had to laugh when James was helping Carlos. It was sweet but. . . James. Haha. Awww. I love how I keep saying "sweet" and "awww". -dies- But no. I totally loved the ending, esepcially the very ending. Hhahaa. Carlos. He's so adraoble and loveable and forgiving and. . . sweet. lol. Oh. I also thought the title was PERFECT. haha.
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG.

Logan pointed to the C, carbon, with his pencil. "This one is corndogs." He pointed to the H, hydrogen. "Hockey pucks." And the O, oxygen. "Orange tic-tacs."

Carlos's eyes lit up, and Logan continued. "This side is yours, and this side is Mandy's. But wait! What's this?" Logan mock gasped. "Mandy has more corndogs than you!"

Carlos gasped for real.

THAT IS SO CUTE. I CANNOT.
CM chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hah! Very funny! I can relate w/Chemistry!
VampireExpert101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I would love if you could do little friendship one shot for these guys, I really liked this! Please *on knee's begging* Please please with a corndog on top!