Reviews for Work Out
MissMisc3 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Amazing story. Hot, emotional, and well-written. I hope to read more of your work in the future.
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This was a very, very good story! And the sex was great too! LOL Sorry, I shouldn't tease since it's the first story of yours that I've read and reviewed. You DID do an excellent job. Thanks so much. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Thanks again for sharing!
Therewascake chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
YOU, my dear have a problem because you seriously made me like Helen/Will. I didn't like that pairing at all before. The storyline is really great. I really wonder where you get all those amazing ideas from.
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Hot, jeez hopefully they sort it out... and clean that gym

Awesome story

Chrys
Nan-darkness chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I have to say that I believe this is the hottest Magnus/Will fic out there. Superb!
andriaallen chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
you should try to take this one further i thing, really good read
SamHelen chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
AWESOME! KEEP WRITING! :)
ShellyLove chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Oh my goodness this fic is just so hot. Definitely one of my favorites I've ever read for many reasons.

One being Will would do anything to help her, comfort her even if it's using his body.

Another being that Will can match her, he can admonish her and keep her grounded. God can that man match her.

This fic is wonderful and I'm so glad you wrote it.

angsty, sexy with my favorite pairing.

love love love :)
phillpmad123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I liked it and thought it was good
thesoundofwinter chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wait... didn't you say this was your first true adult story?

...

This is exellent! There are only adult stories that are as well writen as this one. You have the talent to make the scene appear in front of one. The tempo is perfect, the change of control, the end... You are a really really good writer. Keep it up!
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
please more Helen and Will... who ever thought that Helen and John would ever get back to gether is dumb... anyways as for Helen and Tesela i swear its the dumbest shipper ever... and why the show still have him on is dumb too.
Raistlinrains chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Let me start by saying that I have read thousands of stories on this site over the years. That said this is possibly the most erotic piece I have read yet. The build up and continued relationship abuse was endearing. Then the highly descriptive scenes let me build a full picture of the scene. ( And what a scene to imagine!) Thank you for writing such inspiring and dare I enticing piece. Please continue to write, your talent is quite exceptional.
C0bwebb chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Ooooh! Great conclusion! I like the fact that you leave it to guess whether she and Will continue in a romantic relationship (you know which I'm hoping for)! I like that he finally uses her real name too! Excellent finish!
C0bwebb chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Great second chapter (Chapter 3) please? I love the contrast between this encounter and the one in the previous chapter! Its a great juxtaposition of in both the "tempo" as well as the person who's in control. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really loved this one...esp. the setting! Perfect for the kind of physical encounter that takes place. I also liked the way it was set up and that the Big Guy was involved! I look forward to reading the next chapter!