Reviews for Playing the Fool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
i love this
Yumi chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh my wow. This is great and honestly kind of perfect. I love the idea of goofy Kakeru genuinely being that ridiculous, whether out of habit or natural inclination, but this is masterful.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh, this reader really misses Kakeru-sama's antics and his banter with Yuki-chan . . .
Nice fic and you wrote Kakeru-sama's motive for playing fool so well.
Thanks for sharing!
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww... love the friendship going on here. Kakeru was one of the most funniest characters in the manga, I thought, and I like how you've given him all the reasons :)
Hinotorihime chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was amazing! I never thought about it that way... it's nice to see Kakeru getting a serious moment.
vmuzic chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love this characterization of Kakeru. There was definitely more to him than met Yuki's eye and I like the way you have him looking out for Yuki as well as Machi. This has been added to my headcannon.
kalkyet chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh, this is beautiful. i absolutely love your Kakeru voice, the way he's more perceiving than you'd think. great work!
And Thus- I Fangirled chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You have truly managed to perfectly snapshot their relationship. These two are forever my favorite bros and this fic just basically shows every reason why. Very well written. I like ;w;
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aw, I really like this. It's an interesting look at Kakeru, and how Yuki's and Kakeru's friendship really works. This actually makes more sense than canon; I didn't quite understand it in the manga, so thanks for clearing it up and a heartwarming story in the process!
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful story and it totally coincides with my idea of Kakeru too, I guess there's no need to worry about him being OOC. Once again, loved reading this.
candysfan chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
You made a good job at analyzing Kakeru's character. I don't know if I like him or not, he is annoying most of the time, like Ayame, but I guess they help Yuki in their own way.
Pied Piper Pluto chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I love your take on Kakeru; he's one of the characters of Furuba that I really wish we could've seen more of.
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
AWW it's so c-ute! Kakeru is one of my favourite characters in the manga, i love his two sides (energetic and lazy) their both hilarious. This story is so adorably that it makes me think of cake and i jsut want to eat it! Okay, tat sounded weird...
Hinabisitka chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
completely and utterly beautiful. You got the characters just right. You should make a sequel to this only from Yuki's P.O.V.
Thomson chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Very nice story! I love this background on Kakeru and I think you stayed very true to the characters!