Reviews for Saints and Angels
What was harry in azkaban for?
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 2 . 8/14
something new to read. if u dont start writing it out,i am stealing it.
the real narnia chapter 2 . 5/3
This. Is. Awesome
I mean all your shit it awesome. But still.
I love the premise, I love the start I love the CAT.
I especially can't wait to see some things develop send how the was will turn out. Now... Ones too note of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Yesssss. Please really draw out how Harry isn't all there and percy trying to figure it out and help him.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
THIS IS AMAZING! Please continue! I've got to see Percy's reaction to the magical world and please put in more Percy Harry bonding. And I want the other demigods to see how caring Thatanos is.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Harry is a therapy cat. Percy has trauma from the kidnappings, so he gets a therapy animal.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Woooow!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Nice. A cat driving a car - must be a pretty big cat! :-)
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Be continued?
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this! It's amazing to see two of my favorite fandoms melded together with the innovative poise typical of your work. Keep writing, and update soon!
Lunary chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Regards,
Lunary
jadetheinsanedemigod chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
I love that song at the begining of chap. Two i thought i was like the only one who still listens to the old FAH... But still ik everyone else wants an update and i do to but no pressure life always gets in the way -Jade
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Um can you start to work on this story again? I liked what you have so far! So please um can you?
libro5678 chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
How is something started in September and finished in march the same year? :D
PrewalShadeX chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!