Reviews for All Our Days
Felan Lupus chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
This was crazy but good! Haha!
4Ev3rDarkArti5t chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Love it! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Cmae94 chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
NOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER YET! Please make another...both of your stories were so good!
ScarlettEmerald chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE A THIRD ONE! Sango and Ayumi have their happily ever afters, whereas Kagome has an in general happiness, NOT an OFFICIAL happily ever after! You are a great writer and have a wonderful understanding of the characters, and bring humor in the best of places. besides, madame puff needs a chance to show us all her wonderful personality again!)
Dr.mrs.franken stein chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
Dude I caught you again

You got the 4 seasons thing from

Avatar the last air bender

Arent you blushing
kikyoisaBYOTCH chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
...DAMMMMMNNNNN you better have another sequel!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Good story but I think u should do a chapter

About Sanmirs wedding and ayakous wedding

Plus! Inuyasha and kagomes wedding when

Inuyasha proposes.
Moon Princess016 chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
I LOVED YOUR STORIES! The first one had me doubling over in laughter and the second one(this one) had me reading it till I finished while trying not to laugh too hard (it's midnight and I really don't want to wake up the rents because then I couldn't read this anymore).

Anway, future tip for readers: Do not EVER be drinking (liquids besides alchol) anything while reading this because you will spit take it back up on your sister sitting next to you or choke to death and not finish the story :(

Chocolate frogs for making me laugh so hard and making this one of my favorite series!
the-apologetic-mushroom chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
This fanfic and the one before it was awesome!

But the ending was... Not that great... Such a random abrupt ending...
Dark Folly chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
hehehe i lovw this story please dooo morrreee ppplllleeaassee
xxoikilluoxx chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
Will inuyasha purpose to kagome wat bout sesshy and rin wat will happen with their relationship and I thought tht was funnywhen everytime miroku moved inuyasha and his dad growled him and rin is very sneaky
Hukysuky chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
Ooh I loved your storie this and the first u should make a 3rd if u haven't already
Oohprettystars chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
They broke up? Aw man! :( oh well there's a sequel! XD bit I'm tires it's almost 3 in the morning good night miz nom nom :P it's still French lol I dunno first thing that popped into my head
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
Oh... it's over I wanted to see Inuyasha propose to Kagome and see her father freek out. But I'll live _
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
There right I definetly woudn't be able to risist him trust me on that ;)