Reviews for And I Shall Fear No Evil
TheUsagi1995 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awesome, loved John's bravery and the fact that Sherlock was by his side all the time. But the best part was "Goodmorning, Ms Watson- It's Doctor Watson..."
Sherlock couldn't be more right at that!
becgate chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Amazing! ! Wonderful! ! Wish there was more to these 2 fics...awesome writing! !
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh my god, this was amazing - so much angst! And I loved that John broke Moriarty's nose xD Reference: Can't get the hang of Thursdays - from the beloved Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh dear lord, precious John!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Just as well-written the second time around. And i finally know where your picture comes from too!

Thanks for posting!

-Angelique Jane
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Please please please write about Sherlock finding the men who did this? Or at least about John finally getting to come home. I can imagine him insisting on picking up groceries on the way, since that's why he left in the first place.
Foozeezoos chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hahah! I love when John said, "I broke his noes with my face." That was just great!
kimberlyboo3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
But isn't John left-handed?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
John got seriously lucky there but yay for breaking his nose!, liked the extra Sherlock and John interaction time, basically enjoyed this one just as much as the other one. Cheers for posting these :D
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved the other one, and I loved this one even more. I just love everything about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
aahh
nssk2202 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Type your review here...
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome story!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
"I broke his nose," John said, closing his eyes again, "With my face."
THAT... Is the best line EVER. I swear to god i giggled a bit, and it sounded oh so gleeful.
SttarGazer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Someone did not forget to be awesome, that's for sure.