Reviews for And I Shall Fear No Evil
Please please please write about Sherlock finding the men who did this? Or at least about John finally getting to come home. I can imagine him insisting on picking up groceries on the way, since that's why he left in the first place.
Joban chapter 1 . 3/17
Hahah! I love when John said, "I broke his noes with my face." That was just great!
kimberlyboo3 chapter 1 . 3/11
But isn't John left-handed?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31
John got seriously lucky there but yay for breaking his nose!, liked the extra Sherlock and John interaction time, basically enjoyed this one just as much as the other one. Cheers for posting these :D
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved the other one, and I loved this one even more. I just love everything about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
aahh
nssk2202 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Type your review here...
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome story!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
"I broke his nose," John said, closing his eyes again, "With my face."
THAT... Is the best line EVER. I swear to god i giggled a bit, and it sounded oh so gleeful.
whisperabovethestorm chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Someone did not forget to be awesome, that's for sure.
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
The "with my face." Line killed me. I laughed so flippen hard. I love this set, it's great that we get to see both sides of the story. I just wish we got to see what happens next.
learningtowrite1996 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I actually think I like this one more than Sherlock's POV. They were both excellent, but I just adore John. Great job, this is very realistic.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 2/25/2012