Reviews for The Seraphim
DementoFantasy chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Aww that end was sweet, your fic was great!It just kept getting interesting :) i guess the term fortes fortuna juvat applies here...here i am being cheesy qouting latin XD
Demacry chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
Thank you very, very much. It was a very well thought out and gracefully written story that stayed relatively true to the original characters. Selene was a fun character and you did a wonderful job of making me fall for her as the story progressed. I can not truly express just how much of a pleasure it was to be able to read this :D
Kuroda Foxe14 chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
OMG that entire story was amazing! I have been waiting for months to find a good dmc story with angels in it. I've got to say the storyline was the best! :D It kept me into it till the end! Had I of not been sick I might of finished this sooner so it took me two days to finish! OMG u have to write a sequel or heck start another story! 3
Adam-TheCyborgVigilante-Jensen chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
Great story :D you gotta make a sequel
Marioninja1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I love the story. I wish I found out about it earlier.
88dragon06 chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
Well done. A very good story. Also a funny ending that I really liked. A sequel would be cool. It would be fun to see Nero as a dad and Dante as a crazy uncle. Thanks for a good story and hope to read more stories in the future :)
88dragon06 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
More plot twists, I love it! Great work, keep it up!
88dragon06 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Good chapters! What's going to happen now? Can't wait to see :)
88dragon06 chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
This story just keeps getting better and better! I liked the scene where Nero finds Dante and Selene together, it made me laugh. Loved the twist with the brother as well, didn't see it coming. Can't wait for more!
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Even more great chapters! I'm so into this story! Cant wait for more. Keep up the wonderful work :)
laloosh chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
what can i say... the best DANTE X OC fanfic ever /

you are so talented

note: when will we get to the romance part? 3
88dragon06 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I'm loving this story! I always enjoy a good Dante/OC story and this is one of them. Keep up the good work! Hope you post again soon.