Reviews for You Had Me At 'Hi'
notactiveaccount12 chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
YAY! YOU UPDATED! hehehe I loved this chapter so much (although I did have to read the past few to remember what had happened because I couldn't remember haha). Great writing as always, I love how you've written the relationship between Nick and Jen, so perfectly done :) And Jen's emotions...WOW! Well done and can't wait to read more :)
Hamilyn chapter 30 . 6/25/2011
Nicely written. Looking forward to your next update!
Maggiemay chapter 30 . 6/25/2011
Only read this fic a few weeks ago - glad you decided to update again. Enjoying this story lots. Really well written. Can't wait to see where you take it. :)
elche01 chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
Awww, so sweet! I couldn't stop smiling throughout this chapter! It's a good ending too your story as well, but also leaves it open for more :-)
Hamilyn chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
That could almost have been the end of the story except it isn't finished yet (I hope!). Nice update. :D
silver-wings124 chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
Because I love this so much I am reviewing twice!

Love it so much! The fluff is amazing and the emotions!

Looking forward to more :D
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 28 . 4/18/2011
It's great to have another chapter to this story! I like how you've shown a different side to Simon, how leaving the job has sort of mellowed him. Looking forward to the next instalment!
elche01 chapter 28 . 4/17/2011
Really enjoying this story, Jenn and Nick are so cute as parents! Can't wait to see where you take this next.
Hamilyn chapter 28 . 4/17/2011
Nice to have another update from you! Looking forward to finding out what happens next :D
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 27 . 4/2/2011
Hoping you're still planning on continuing this story! Looking forward to the next chapter, I really like the dynamic you've created between Nick and Jen.
Hamilyn chapter 27 . 3/26/2011
Hope you update soon...don't leave us hanging! :D
black widow mistress chapter 22 . 1/27/2011
More! :D :D :D I loved it!
black widow mistress chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
Oh wow! that was so good! Can't wait for more! xD
black widow mistress chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
oooooh! more please! :D
Brindabella chapter 19 . 1/11/2011
Firstly I must say B, this chapter is a class above the rest. Not that all the others haven't been stellar, but this one just seems to stand out. Your writing seems different - more mature, more serious, more detailed. I am impressed.

Perhaps it's the subject matter you dealt with in this chapter that made you step your writing skills up a notch. You've done really well in portraying Nick's anger. At times I thought maybe you'd gone over the top a bit with the language you've used - soemtimes it felt too wordy, too technical, too...fancy shmnacy (the Friends episode when Joey uses the computer synonym tool to write a recommendation letter for Monica and Chandler comes to mind here for some reason, although yours was nowhere near that extreme...but you get what I'm trying to say right? Hopefully you've seen that Friends episode) - but no, you make up for it a lot throughout the chapter too, having moments of brilliance where sentences just sound so right. Like in this bit:

Nick didn't care that Cameron was immersed in deep and hurried conversation with someone who looked just as unpleasant as he did, and he hoped it showed in his fierce stance and the plain as day expression of loathing that was plastered all over his face.

This bit for another example feels too wordy and could probably have been split into two sentences and simplified more:

As Nick shook his head and half laughed, about to continue shooting down Cameron's words, Jen, who had been looking on and hoping with what little energy she could muster that Nick wouldn't do or say anything he might later regret, had gotten up from where she sat and was slowly making her way over to where Nick and Cameron stood, almost at a face off.

The last sentence is this chapter is the sweetest, maybe even the best. Warmed my little heart and reminded me of the scene on the show when Jen was taking her painkillers for her shoulder and Nick slammed that dude up against the wall and said he wanted to break his neck. Awwwwwwwwwwwww

All in all great effort this chapter B - going by the strength of this chapter I am looking forward to the next! Keep up the great work!