Reviews for A Jaded Blossom
I just love your writing is please update soon.
I'm in here chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Hope you continue this when you have the chance, it's an amazing, emotional fic you have going on.
poladots chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
fast forward to her walking and Sasuke divorced plsssss
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
I had forgotten all about this story so I reread the previous chapter and remwmbered how much I loved it. Reading this chapter made my gut wrench. I was hoping sasuke would say Fuck it and take her to his apartment or house and get her physical therapy and divorce Karin since she was no longer pregnant. I just really hope you update soon and I look forward to it!
XBlackdiaswordX chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
I love your story it really made me cry I want to see this story complete so I will patiently wait. Sasuke is sort of in very different character when he is with Sakura and the usual rockstar playboy attitude . I don't know why but I absolutely love his character. Another shocking thing would be obito. I didn't think you would use him as an antagonist but yeah he deserves a bit of hate for all the shit he's caused. Please update soon. It's a really good story. Plot is great. You're one of my favourite authors.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
yeah and abandoning her would truly be the final straw y live when even without the abandonment she's lost EVERYTHING in life dream hard work so much agony and pain and permanent chronic physical and mental emotional severe damage to herself i think u should add another chapter the end is bullshit what happens next if this ends here anyways he should give up everything slowly and stop being famous do whatever possible so he can eventually be with or least by her side...
ANURADHA MISHRA chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
This is a good emotional story..i simply love it!..
Sheen792 chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I just found out today that u updated. It was such a pleasant surprise. Took me 5minutes to stop screeming , I was so so happy. I read the entire story there was no point in reading just the last chapter. It made me cry . .so so much . I've already read it many times before but it still made me cry. I really love this story a lot. Plez whatever happens completely it. Plez . Waiting for the next update. N I hope everything will get better in ur life. Life is hard at times but we still can't give up.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Poor Sakura TAT
Why in your every fanfic you only make Sakura suffer horribly ;_; Do you hate her?
Will you ever going to update Shattered part 2 to Destined to meet ?
RalitsaR chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Oh my God ... this was so ... emotional and so hard to read. I loved every bit of this story so far. I don't think I can explain how it made me feel. Thank you so much and Good Job!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Sakura's story always make me cry... this is so deep...
I'm in love... please continue soon... I beg you
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Thank you for finally updating again.
Chinweoa chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
love this story. Pls update i can't wait for karin to be thrown in the trash. Good writing.
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
My heart genuinely hurts, and my entire being is hurting for Sakura and Sasuke. I've never felt so strongly for fictional characters in my life, and you've accomplished the impossible.
sasusakulovesarada chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
Omg i love you and this story its amazing and beautiful and sad and ... so many things. Its been a while sincei read such beautiful story i really love it .cant wait for next part .update soon .hehe.