Reviews for A Jaded Blossom
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 4 . 5/3
So I don't leave reviews often because I am super lazy, but I wanted you to know I love your story. I have wanted to cry since chapter one and have been screaming at the chapters as well. All I can say is I hope that Karin's pregnancy is fake or someone else's because I screamed about that to my roommates for like ten minutes. I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work!
poladots chapter 4 . 4/28
Great story! I almost thought this was the end of it! Glad it isn't.
black'nwhitepanda chapter 4 . 4/27
Interesting story and I'd like to read more of it. Hope you'd update soon! :)
ElevatedJewel chapter 4 . 4/26
This story is beautifully tragic. I love it but it hurts my heart. It nearly reflects how Kishi did the new manga showing how she's sometimes left behind while others live.
It's all so inspired, i hope you write more.
Sariko-chan723 chapter 4 . 4/24
Wow. What an amazing come back lol. You've really outdone yourself. You have nothing to apologize for! You have your own life to live :) lol I'm soooo happy to have read this chapter. I Reread the story too just cus I've forgotten what's happened lol. But anyway. You've done an amazing job in capturing the emotion in this chapter. It really captivated me. It made me tear up whenever I had to read that Sakura was suffering or what Naruto said to her while he as screaming in the hospital. I truly enjoyed it. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to reading what happens next. Good luck with everything you have to deal with!
Ps. How many pages was this chapter o.o
Dieinhappiness chapter 4 . 4/22
I love this story will to make finish and seque life used to be her stolen voice. i love your story update soon.
Type your review here.
So glad you're back. Welcome back. Don't leave us hanging like this.

Cry cry cry cry
It's very heartwrenching. I want Sakura her life full of happiness and hope she'll forget about her painfull past. Sasuke should be there in every step and give her love and care. I don't know y naruto and sasuke so afraid of karin. If she even touch sakura sasuke easily should beat the hell out of her. (i hate karin).
I hope you'll update soon and also your other story.
Skarlet Blossom chapter 4 . 4/20
What a great chapter! I 've been anticipating this chapter for ages but wow...This is simply amazing. I can hardly wait for the next update. Keep up the great work!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 4 . 4/20
OMG you're back! You have no idea how happy I am that you've posted another chapter after being MIA for years. Welcome back to the land of FanFiction, and I sincerely which you the best of luck with getting back on track to writing, and with your life. :D
Guiltypleasure58 chapter 4 . 4/20
Yay ! You updated ! Woot woot !
I love this story, the word play you use to really make us feel their emotions . Sasuke he's just so much more human I just can't asdffghjk ! And Sakura so pure, so alive, so fresh ! Naruto too, the way his character is in your story is exactly how I would see Naruto act out of the anime . You were pretty spot on with him ! I really hope you update soon !

-someone who was in love with your story since the beginning 3
MandyEXOZombie chapter 4 . 4/20
Ahhhhhh I'm totally freaking out right now!
You updated your story after this long time and I am really grateful for that!
Your story is amazing especially the plot is a great idea.
SMILE chapter 4 . 4/20
Omg thanks for updating :) I hope to see more soon. Also hope your doing well and things are getting better :)
Riinachaan chapter 4 . 4/19
I'm so glad that Obito is now caught and Sasuke can actually see her now. What I'm not happy about is the fact that Sakura is in the ICU :'(.
You don't know how much I love this chapter. IT HAS PUT ME THROUGH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER.
I was so happy that you updated! I was even jumping around
Hope you update soon!
Bikuhime chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
This story is like reading a script for a soap opera. It is so intense. Keep up the good work!
pawz2000 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
god its BEAUTIFUL and soo SAD touched my heart to the very core please update...