Reviews for Of Ice and Teenagers
jgilbert4life chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
this is a great story! please continue?
shouldabeenblonde chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This has so much potential! U should keep going, it was way too short and sweet to be a oneshot. U left all Ur fans wanting more lol. Just write more, u know u want to ; )
MyLittleBlackAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is really cute! This is my favourite TVD couple. Jeremy is so hot. Update soon...
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I think it was way to short. Continue please!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I iked this alot. Very cute!
lolululaladidah chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i really want to know what Elena saiys when she takes Bonnie outside for a chat, you should write that chapter, then what she says to Jeremy. It would be hilarious! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This needs to be turned into a chapter story
bookelf chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow! I like this much better than the scene on the show. Very nice ice scene.
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lol aw they are cute tog! damn luka, something coulda totally happened when they were playing pool in 2.09! LOVE jeremy btw! he is a smexy beast this season! lol random with the ice cube part, but then i was thinking since jeremy's so hot wouldn't it like melt in minutes? ;p

i think you should do another chapter!
BlackDove13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was cute!I love that they got totally busted.
lynsay chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow I was actually thinking the same thing while I was watching the newest episode, "Wow when did Elena's little brother turn into such a hot stud muffin?" I mean wow, I so love Bonnie & Damon and I am not going to give up hope on them eventually becoming a couple but Jeremy & Bonnie I never saw coming which is half the reason that I am loving it so much, I think... Update soon?
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was so great, definitely helps tide me over until Jeremy and Bonnie get together on the show!
Shaye Anneliese chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I absolutely love this story.

You should write another story about Bonnie and Jeremy
analise63 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aww I loved it. Can't wait to see what happens tonight.
jkteen22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i absolutely loved this! jeremy and bonnie are becoming my favorite couple, you should continue to with a series of one shots or continue where you left off here...super hot! Keep Going Please!